Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. My Mom Has Lupus.

My mom is on this site, so she will probably read this. But im not going to let that stop me, cause i really need to find someone who can help me like she has herself. She isnt better by any means, but she is less down. I need that. I don't know what to say entirely but i guess I'll just wing it. since i can remember my mom has been sick. But when i was younger she hid it. She led my grl scout troop and chapperoned my field trips. Then it got worse. she was more irritable and stopped doing things. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Its just not fair. Help.

Quote Originally Posted by neonlilies View Post
    Hi, I am new to this site. My mom pointed it out after one of our recent fights and said maybe someone could help me. She has lupus. She was diagnosed about five years ago i guess when i was ten or eleven. We were really close and had probably the best mother daughter relationship ever. Before she was diagnosed i remember her getting sick alot and saying she hurt but hiding it and still being a normal mom. Then afer, things changed. She stopped trying i guess. Then i was forced to grow up fast,
    Categories
    Uncategorized