Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Just when you think you know the rules the game changes

As much as I adore this site I haven't been on it in awhile. There are several reasons for that, the holiday season being a big one. My daughter was chosen as a student ambassador to Australia/New Zealand and we have of course been working on a lot of fund raising ideas for that. I hate asking people for money, but with only the retirement coming in right now it's the only way she is going to get to go on this trip, and this trip could open a lot of other opportunities. It frustrates me that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. There are good things too

As I have read back over what I have told you about myself I realize that I haven't said anything about the good things. Maybe, sometimes, I need to remind myself about the good things. So here it goes:
    I have a 16 year old daughter who is very smart, beautiful, and musically talented. We share a very close relationship that may not have developed so well if I hadn't gotten sick, it brought us closer. I don't lie to her about the realities and she trusts me enough to share everything with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. my journey

In about 2002 I started getting migraine headaches, and occasoinally my hands would just become to painful to use. The headaches could last for days, but the hand thing would come on suddenly and be better by morning. They did an MRI and told me it was normal and the headaches must be from stress. Over the next couple years I began to develop frequent kidney and bladder infections, plueresy, back pain. The doctors would treat whatever condition I had and didn't seem to think there was any underlying ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized