Blog Comments

Ahemm... I have 13 cats ... and many more alley ones outside!

http://sillylupie.blogspot.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbillie
    I have a dog she's short haired Rat terrier. She has not casued any trouble. In fact the opposite is true. I don't know what I'd do without her. She is here with me when everyone else is gone. She knows when I am having a bad day and is by my side every move I make. Great companion, friend and a little paw on my shoulder when i'm feeling down! I'm no doctor but I'd say if you want your dog go get him! Best wishes Billie
    Hi Billie,

Thanks for sharing your experience! Our dog is back with us. And yes, it's great that he is keeping me company at home now! Best regards, No Fur Dog
    I have a dog she's short haired Rat terrier. She has not casued any trouble. In fact the opposite is true. I don't know what I'd do without her. She is here with me when everyone else is gone. She knows when I am having a bad day and is by my side every move I make. Great companion, friend and a little paw on my shoulder when i'm feeling down! I'm no doctor but I'd say if you want your dog go get him! Best wishes Billie