serand4

1. Way too much pain

Maybe it's good, maybe it's bad, but writing helps ease some of the pain from my legs and arms. I had a good day but tonight it rained and cooled off. Maybe my joints just can't take it. I've spread pain relief lotion from my knees to my ankles and my feet have their own creams. Praise God, the Tylenol helps my hands. I was taken off of narcotics for my fibro about a month ago and usually, it's not problem, but tonight, I wish I could just apply something to the pain! I also thank God that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Things could be looking up

It was pretty gloomy for awhile where my health was concerned. Out of all of the crazy things happening to me, the 3:00pm shut down is the worst! I'd get quite a bit done and then 3:00pm hits and I have to make sure there is a bed nearby. God forbid that I'm behind the wheel. I blare my radio, open the windows and if that doesn't work, I will pull over. Mostly, I try to make sure I'm not out and about.

But my bladder seems to be working again - Praise God! I won't lie, the catheder ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Silver linings and lead weights

This past four years of fighting one pain disease after another has taken it's toll. It does on all of us but I can't speak for others, only me. I went from a vivacious, outgoing, on the move mom to a couch potato who can't remember if she ate that day. My son, now 18, has had to watch the EMTs take me away numerous times. He's lifted me from the kitchen floor after a seizure when I can't use my lips to speak clearly. My blood pressure runs from 90/60 to 180/115 -- never any idea what it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I give up on this Lupus thing

I've been fighting for a year to make any headway with this Lupus diagnosis. I have numerous symptoms but I don't have the numbers so therefore, I'm unqualified. I get hospitalized but since the numbers don't show up, I just look like the junkie off the street. And that's funny too because I receive far too much medication already.

In the next month I will be seeing a Pulminologist, cardiologist, gastrologist, psychiatrist, and my primary. Somehow, I just don't have much faith. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Just a tough day

I have to admit that I'm getting tired of the progressive nature of this disease. Months ago it was all about the rash on my face and then the endless fact-finding mission to figure out what I'm dealing with. Now, several months later, many hospitalizations and doctors appts later, I wish I was just back to the red face! Forgive me for the rant, but here it comes...

I am so tired of being tired! For a couple of years it was just going back to bed in the morning after my son was ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast