Life as a Lupie

I want this to be a journal of my life with Lupus. I always feel like no one understands me, but I don't give too many people much of a chance. So, here's a chance!
I'm trying to make sense of my life with lupus and I have to write it down to see what it means.

1. Renewed by a deep southern charm

So I read last weeks post and feel like I've done decent on my diet (except for a couple slip-ups) and i KNOW my clothes are fitting better for sure. In 3 weeks I think that I will have lost at least 10lbs and gotten down under 200. I think I was just in absolute shock. Reading the comments I rec'd was great. Thanks for the encouragement!

This past week has been a whirlwind of excitement. I have been working on my art for about three years now. I started with jewelry, then painted ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What are the chances the scale at a doctor's office is innacurate by about 30 pounds?

No? No Chance? Well then I'm fat. Not just a litle tubby, not big boned, not average, just plain ole overweight. I had no clue. I mean sure my pants didn't fit unless I used a bungee-chord contraption to button them, but I rationalized that as just bloat. Have you ever stepped on the scale then swiftly begun to remove spare articles of clothing? See ya sunglasses, bye bye flip flops, this necklace is probably a pound or so.. right? Well, I can blame whatever article of clothing I want. Nothing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized