Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Tired Lupie

Before the fun even starts ... I'm already tired. I still want to go get wrapping paper and maybe one more thing for my mom and my hubby, but wow.. fatigue has hit me like a ton of bricks today. I hope that I can muster up the strength before it's too late. I hate pushing myself when I know there are things I HAVE to do. I took a therapeutic dose of prednisone and I'm hoping that it will work. I have one more before I need a refill. Ugh. I just miss the good ole days when Christmas was spent ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Last minute lupie

I have waited until the last minute to do Christmas shopping. I cannot stand going out and doing it. I have to get my mom and dad something and also my husband. I know what I'm getting them.. mostly.. I just have to get out and do it. #1 I hate the traffic #2 I hate the crowds #3 I sweat and hurt after two steps so it's extremely difficult. I should be ignoring that and going anyway, but dang..it's all I think about. I will try to be more positive though. Starting to work has been good for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Renewed by a deep southern charm

So I read last weeks post and feel like I've done decent on my diet (except for a couple slip-ups) and i KNOW my clothes are fitting better for sure. In 3 weeks I think that I will have lost at least 10lbs and gotten down under 200. I think I was just in absolute shock. Reading the comments I rec'd was great. Thanks for the encouragement!

This past week has been a whirlwind of excitement. I have been working on my art for about three years now. I started with jewelry, then painted ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. What are the chances the scale at a doctor's office is innacurate by about 30 pounds?

No? No Chance? Well then I'm fat. Not just a litle tubby, not big boned, not average, just plain ole overweight. I had no clue. I mean sure my pants didn't fit unless I used a bungee-chord contraption to button them, but I rationalized that as just bloat. Have you ever stepped on the scale then swiftly begun to remove spare articles of clothing? See ya sunglasses, bye bye flip flops, this necklace is probably a pound or so.. right? Well, I can blame whatever article of clothing I want. Nothing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized