slim

1. Benlysta round 2

Hello everyone,

Had my second dose of Benlysta on Monday and not sure if these new side effects are lupus or Benlysta related but will continue with my scheduled third dose on 7/06 and Ill see if these side effects continue. Here are the side effects I have experiencing abdominal pain, twitching of my right arm and right middle finger, pain shooting down my left leg everytime I stand up from a sitting position, limbs feel heavy, and lots of pain from my flare up not sure if the med ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Had my first Benlysta treatment

Hi everyone,

I had my first treatment of Benlysta on 06/03/11 and it went well, up until I got home and had some dizzy spells. Wont let a few dizzy spells stop me from continueing with the treatment. So here is how my weekend went, had severe abdominal pain, lots of joint and muscle pain to the point i was ready to put myself out of my misery but I self medicated and was able to get the pain somewhat under control. I cant say for sure if it was the Benlysta or my Lupus rearing its ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. im finally posting

Hello everyone Im not one to post (actually i think i only posted once)but i felt like talking so what the heck. Last year was tough lots of flares er visits , surgery and coping with depression and all the other crap that comes with this illness. This year so far more flares needing IV solu-medrol (500mg ) palm of my hands especially the right hand was extremely dry peeling and felt like sandpaper and would turn red as a tomato and white. It didnt look right, anyway saw the dermatologist and he ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Scariest week ever!!

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Hi fellow floridian

I can understand what you mean about a rough week this year is what i call hospital year. Last vist in june had to be wheeled out of my Rheumatologist office to the Er after getting IV because the pain was so great I couldn't move. Prior to that went to the ER for flare up and pain radiating down my left arm which i couldn't move and found out that I
    had two disk in my neck that were basically mush and had to have surgery two days later so I wouldn't end
    Categories
    Uncategorized