Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Is it really a kitty?

My husband had to remind me that I have not only post about what my son says but what I say too. I was five months pregnate in December and REALLY showing. The family decided that we would go out to the "Big City" of Idahofalls to catch the newly released "The Cronicals of Narnia". We had to drive the old highway to get onto the freeway. It took an hour to get there. The drive is beautiful in the winter. to see the resivoir covered in ice and snow and the farm land dotted ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Kids

This blog is about my youngest son who is about to turn four in six days. He's such a jokester and I love his little antics. This is about his antics.
    When Daniel was a little younger about two years old my father taught him a phrase to say when he gets hurt. "Damn it to hell." Oh boy that was a joy for me. I really didn't want my sweet little boy to be cussing.
    It was Sunday morning and we were taking sacrament. Daniel decided to crawl in and out from underneath ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. house repair is hard work

I haven't been on for a week. I have been demoliting my house. It was fun when I ripped up the carpet from the hall way to the to the front room. The stains on the floor boards where suprising. I think that happens when you have gone through three dogs, two kids and a husband. I had to stop alot and take my albuterol/steriod treatments because I would end up gasping for air due to the dirt. The fun thing was escaping to the grage and staining the kick boards. I could be in my own world with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized