tabathabroaden

1. Been here before

Hi My name is Tabatha. I have recently turned 41. I was diagnosed in 2002. Since that time, I have gone thru a series of doctors. My concern is I have been diagnosed as having Lupus by positive ANA and other tests. I have some symptoms, such a chronic fatigue, swelling of joints, legs, hands and feet. Chronic pain and deep depression. I have no signs of organ failure, including heart and kidneys, I only get a very light rash on my cheeks from time to time. But, I do have the headaches, dizziness, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Throwing the towell in.....

Hi, I have been diagnosed with Lupus since 2002. I have experienced many challenges during this time. First off, my doctor who originally diagnosed the disease unfortunattely had a stroke and that started the long frustrating road of the doctor trail. Each doctor I see just seems to listen selectively or really quick to put me on additional meds. when I question, the answer is always, " well, we just dont know. My issues have escalated to the point where I have now lost my job. My current rheumys ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized