Nonna

1. Eeyore Days

I'm so tired of dealing with Eeyoore Days. I want to be able to live again. Just when things start to go right again something goes wrong. It's so totally not fair.

I was just thinking that my mood swings are getting worse. I probably need my hormones adjusted again. I need to get hyper so I can do. Of course it's not going to happen the endo wouldn't allow it. Nice thought though. I just need to push through the pain and start doing. I've been letting my body shit down and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Part 2 - Life goes on and I survive

With my son going down state to university; my car being stolen for the third time. We all decided it was time to go. I came here and moved in with my daughter. It was supposed to be temporary. Ha! 14 years later, I'm still here.
    First thing that happened was good. An endocrenologist was recommended. He's great. My dosage was raised and I had energy; unfortunately my weight has gone from 120 to 235. At one point I made it down to 190 but flared and gained again. The never-ending ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Tired of being tired for most of my life - Part One

On a thread I said I would blog my history, mainly because it's so long. I'm 63, I'll be 64 in March. I can remember going to nightime high school football games well dressed against the cold and ending up crying because the cold made my foot hurt - very badly. At 12 my mother took me to another orthopedist because my knees were so bad, painwise and they would give out and i'd fall. Then my periods started. The pain was so bad, I couldn't eat without throwing up. My Mother would push me out ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I don't know where to turn my dreams are scaring me

It's not that they are nightmares; they aren't. They are recurring with the same theme. I think my subconscious is trying to tell me something; but what???
    There are two types; one is the ocean keep surging over the road I need to travel on. And the other is distorted bridges I have to cross. Last night was really scary in that the ocean surged over the bridge to the mainland and we were trapped on the island. People acted like lemmings and waded through the water to another island - ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I just don't know........

I just don't know if it's the progressive nature of the disease, the fact that I'm now in my sixties or just that I'm back to my usual state of bronchitis. But I've been down and almost out this time around. I'm struggling, I can't seem to pull it together and do like I used to. I feel like my family is getting tired of dealing with this. They seem to want the old me back. I want the ole me back. I want to lose the weight and exercise again. It really makes me feel better. But I can't seem ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast