dixiewolf

1. I Love my Best Friend

Today I had a moment. I have been having trouble with my finances for awhile and a large part of it is due to my brain fog and slight depression. My best friend told me today that he would open a joint checking account with me and pay all my bills through bill pay (we are both in banking). He is also going to help me get my car refinanced. I cannot tell you the enormous weight that this has lifted off my shoulders as I have always been responsible with my bills and have been having a really ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Try and control your stress levels

That's what my doctor told me. Let's see...in the past year, I've broken up with my fiance, bought my first house, lost my job, got a new job by taking a huge paycut, faced foreclosure, and now have been diagnosed with a chronic illness that has no blueprint and no cure. I can't take joy from the things I used to, like laying on the beach in the sun, going outside without a thought to the penetrating rays of the sun, or not thinking about the hours of 9 and 5 in any other terms other than the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized