Blog Comments

Hey you're not alone- I have up to 3-4 mini strokes many days during the week. I had a mini stroke at our Walmart.Thought I was the only one! I start to cry not just for the constant pain from flare ups- fibro acting up. Sleeping is hard to do when we're in that mode. Just have to move on and hope that the next day is better. Momma D
    Still Flaring up big time. Can't shovel for 3 lousy minutes without gasping for air. How much things can chage in 4 years. Not for the better! Death seems like heaven- but can't leave my kids right now, or grandkids. So we hold this all in, til we explode to someone who knows and can relate to how I feel. Thank-you all who care! Bless you all!
    It's certainly not a pity party! You're right, the pain can be relentless and I certainly have my share of pain meds but they only work so well. I've considered taking a sleeping pill just to sleep through the day since I can't get relief any other way - but I don't. I guess it's just the ups and downs of these diseases. Today I have energy and a desire to do housework and run errands. Tomorrow I may be in a ball on the couch wishing the day would just end. Tgal is right, this is a tough time of year as we try to recover.

Take good care and God bless.
    I think this time of the year is hard on all of us. The holidays take it out of us and then we have to recoup. Venting is always helpful and you know that we are here for you. Try to get some rest and take care of yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by mommaD
    Sorry for the delay. I feel some of your pain only my discoid is on my back.
    god must think we're real strong. How are your shoulders holding uo?lol! X-Mas
    Eve around the corner. Hang in there. We'll make it! My daughters boyfriend moved out yesterday! Great. Now she could be homeless. unemployment ran out. Can't work due her pain from F.M. So mom will take her and her 3 kids in.
    So we make ourselves get thru. Hope hon, we can be friends! If you don't mind talking to a gramma? Will write after Christmas! MommaD
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy
    MommaD i know just how you feel. I have had Lupus SLE for 6 long years. I hate every pill and every needle that may last 2 or 3 weeks then we are back with soomething new or the condiction worsen. I am now having a flare-up that has effected my brain. I have headaches so bad that i would like to jut end everything... but when i get that low i just cry . I have not been to work in 3 weeks, had to go on FMLA because my job was too stressful for what i was going thru, and of course my DON thinks that i am doing this because of the holidays. I wish i was that lucky. I refused to have any christmas tree. And i am not home baking cookies and singing fa lala. or watch all the christmas shows. This bite the big one. I have bills to pay. No gifts to give. One because i cant hardly walk because i am so dizzy, my head hurt so bad it feels like it want to explode. I have had spinal tips and 2 MRI's and blood work and more blood work. Doctor has stopped all meds. so here comes the fluide and pain in every joint. And i have lost all pigmenation. I am powder white. Yes i have been called Micheal Jackson. Well, all i can say it could be alot worse. Hpoe you feel better.
    Sorry,Hon!
    Nothing new on this end. Fibro is kicking my butt today!
    Never a break on the pain or exploding headaches. Hard to be in the spirit. But fake it for friends-my kids & grandkids. Had to quit work too. Stress was kicking butt. Meds aren't working- or pain meds. What were you on if anything?
    Try to remember you are not alone. Sometime that works for me -to know I"m not alone.

Will write agin during the holidays. MommaD
    Updated 12-19-2010 at 09:24 PM by mommaD (Oops!!!!)
    MommaD i know just how you feel. I have had Lupus SLE for 6 long years. I hate every pill and every needle that may last 2 or 3 weeks then we are back with soomething new or the condiction worsen. I am now having a flare-up that has effected my brain. I have headaches so bad that i would like to jut end everything... but when i get that low i just cry . I have not been to work in 3 weeks, had to go on FMLA because my job was too stressful for what i was going thru, and of course my DON thinks that i am doing this because of the holidays. I wish i was that lucky. I refused to have any christmas tree. And i am not home baking cookies and singing fa lala. or watch all the christmas shows. This bite the big one. I have bills to pay. No gifts to give. One because i cant hardly walk because i am so dizzy, my head hurt so bad it feels like it want to explode. I have had spinal tips and 2 MRI's and blood work and more blood work. Doctor has stopped all meds. so here comes the fluide and pain in every joint. And i have lost all pigmenation. I am powder white. Yes i have been called Micheal Jackson. Well, all i can say it could be alot worse. Hpoe you feel better.
    Welcome and so glad you found us.Come to the forum.Write a thread in Louris lounge as not many people pop in here.So please dont think members dont care we so do.
    I am waiting to read everything about you. I have Fibro,IBS,Asthma,Raynards,Sjogrens,acid reflux,asthma and being tested for lupus....i did was have lupus n the doc changed his mind,how stupid...depression,anxiety and what a sexy catch i am NOT!! You will never send me to sleep i have insomnia Come on let us know more about ya.xxxxxx
    Ahhh Sandy already said what i did lol...sorry...hope to hear from you soon.xxxx
    Hi & welcome! This is a great site for support, but I think you will reach more people if you go to the New Members Introduce Yourself threads and start a new thread there. The blogs only show the newest blog entry on the main page & the New Member page is checked by more members more frequently. Plus - you wouldn't be boring any of us to tears. We all have a laundry list of undiagnosed and diagnosed symptoms and can identify with you.
    Sandy