Blog Comments

Wow my heart broke reading your story.So very sorry for the loss of your beautiful children.Im so glad you have a loving husband.You are a strong soul and hopefully we will make your journey a little easier and help you through it.Sorry ive not been in here much,so its taken a while to give you a message.So sad as well about your daughter and what she has gone n going through too.
    I hope your life begins to ease.You are a positive inspiring person even though life has been so sad for you...well done!
    Im sending you a gentle hug and hope i can help you in some small way when you need it.
    lots of love
    Amanda.xxxxxx
    Thanks MicRoMedic,

I am sorry to hear you are high risk for miscarrages. I was told that in the begenning but I never let it slow me down, I knew I could get what I wanted even though it was alot of hard ache, I wouldn't change any of it in the world to get the kids I have..

My daughter just had a miscarrage in jan. and she is dealing with it pretty hard as I think it has split up her and her huband and they have only been married 11 months. It can take alot out of you.

I just keep pushing on and when someone tells me I can't I just show them I can...
    Wow this is a truly inspiring story. I was diagnosed with the Lupus anticoagulant antibody and was told it will be hard for me to have children due to it being a clotting factor in my blood. I have an extremely high risk for miscarriages. You have gone through so many things and are still so strong for your children and your husband. Thanks for sharing your story. Looking forward to more posts from you. Thoughts and prayers always.
    Thanks Rob,
    I do want to scream alot but I work through it. There is a time in my life after my son Harley passed that I don't have any memory of it. I have been told by people who know me that some was good and some was bad, Like just last week my husband took me to this ice cream shop in town because I could not remember going there. Even when we got there I still could not remember going there. I often wonder if those memory problems have something to do with my medical problems now and not the fact that I was greiving over my son. It's just something I have always wondered, but aggervates me I don't remember the ice cream shop. But I hope I don't forget the trip there with my husband. My mind is not what it use to be.

Also with my son Harley I often wondered if he did not have some of my medical problems as he spent 3 years of his life in the hospital when he was born and had a lot of the eating problems that I had. Just thinking and trying to figure it all out...

I am the type to try to find out a reason for something then thinking I can fix it. Sometimes it works and some times it don't.

thanks
    Thanks for sharing your story. You have seen some terrible tragedy, but you also have some amazing blessings. Your husband sounds like an outstanding person, a man who stands by you no matter what. And you proved those doctors wrong and had four wonderful children. I am very, very sorry, that your son Harley, and daughter Sarah are no longer with you. I can't begin to imagine the pain that such a loss would bring. You have some serious challenges in your life. Things can be so hard, like you said, you want to scream. I'm glad you found this place, and I thank you for telling your story, I know some of it was hard to write. Talking really does help.

Rob
    Updated 07-07-2009 at 11:33 AM by rob