Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Alone again

Well my family (except me) has gone camping. I try to put on a brave face as they leave. The fact is I don't like being left alone. There is the whole aspect of not being able to do what I used to be able to do. Then there is the other side the fact that I am afraid to be left alone. The only thing that keeps me sane is my dogs. You see I have been the victim of a violent crime twice. Once on the streets as a teenage runaway and once in my own home when I lived by myself. At 16 I was held in bondage ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Holidays

Why is it that I can't get through not even one holiday without ending up in bed? I know it is the stress but I thought Mother's Day was different. It was all low keyed we just went out to lunch with my in-laws. Then we went shopping at a store that is closing and then my husband had a job to do at Wal Mart. Maybe it was the stress, maybe I did too much, maybe it was the heat, I don't know! I am just so irratated that something so small can put me right back in bed!!!!!!!! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. So many diagnosis

Lupus is only one of my diagnosises. I also have fibromyagia, arthritis and some as yet diagnosis to come. Eights weeks ago my knee started bothering me so much I could not go down stairs right. I had to hold on and go down sideways leading with the knee that didn't hurt so bad. It popped and made a grinding sound, when I told the doctors they all told me I need to lose weight (which is true) but I knew that wasn't the cause. The same thing happens to both knees when I've been taken off my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. New to this all

I am not to sure what I'm doing on this website so I will just wing it. I was so sick two days ago and was so scared . I started feeling better, at least out of bed, only lots of rests. Today I started getting really bad bad chest pains and now I'm all freaked out again. Does anyone know how to stop from being panicked? I just wish I knew how to handle all of this. The doctors don't even know totally what's wrong with me. I just don't have anyone to really talk to, my family ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized