MicRoMediC

1. 7.1.09

So, just needed to unwind. Things at home are great. Keith takes care of me like no other. He surprised me the other day by wearing a purple Lupus support bracelet-big burley homophobic firefighter keith-wears this purple bracelet with a butterfly on it. LOL. Anyway, been under a lot of stress taking a huge national test for work and fixin to start nursing school. My parents just informed me they're getting a divorce (finally) but it's still hard. My body aches. I work 24 hours on and 48 off for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 5.13.09

This weekend was amazing! I had so much energy and was ready to do everything and anything!
    Saturday I got off of a 24 hour shift and came home and took a shower and Keith and I went to Sargent, (a small town on the water), and took our jet skis and another couple out there. Keith's parents have a house on the water. It was SO beautiful! We spent the day on the water and sitting on the doc in the back yard. It was great to get away.
    Then Sunday Keith and I took his mom and dad and
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 5.6.09

Wow. Today is bad, really bad. Keith, my boyfriend, is downstairs with his buddies playing poker, (it's our turn to host). I guess I should back up and start from the beginning. I woke up this morning dead tired. I then went to school and have been very lethargic all day. One of my classmates asked me if I had bruises under my eyes because that's how bad I looked. After lunch I started getting a really bad headache and my body started aching all over. We got out of class ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123