1. Tired of being tired

Can't sleep.
    Body aches.
    So frustrated.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hissy Fit

Okay in need to vent.
    So I work with the same person pretty much every shift for 24 hours, it's like having a second family. Anyway I work with a male, so it's like having a work husband without the benefits, lol. Anyway we get to know each other's sleeping habits, eating habits, habits in general and such. Well he tells me the other day that he thinks I'm a hypochondriac. This almost brought me to tears. I wasn't even complaining of anything! I feel like I am sometimes which ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Update

To some who are wondering about me...
    Last week I had a follow up with rheumatologist...drew blood...put me on a methylprednisolone pack for a week. He was trying to "shock" my immune system into resetting. Apparently I've gotten worse. He says if that doesn't work, he's going to start me on low dose chemotherapy drugs which will inhibit my ability to have children. Oh well, take life one day at a time I suppose. On the upside, since the steroids my hair stopped falling ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. **sigh**

Starting in the third grade I played the violin. Playing music was my life through the rest of elementary school, junior high and definitely high school. Music doesn't judge, music doesn't demand anythinig from you and music is just plain beautiful. It played a huge role in my sanity through the last few years of high school and living at home with my crazy parents. When I played I could imagine I was somewhere else, I could get lost in the music. I was good, not great, not bad. It also gave me ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Another day, same crap

So I've been in a really big flare since January and can't seem to catch a break. I started plaquenil just over three months ago now and haven't really seen a change. I have major hive break outs, which seem random, am in so much pain, and can't seem to sleep very well at all. I wake up almost every night in a major sweat and it's so uncomfortable. I've developed a new symptom, pleurisy. This mkes it hard to do anything exerting, let alone jus breathing sometimes. I don't really have many friends; ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast