Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Vivere

Vivere. That's what I keep trying to tell myself.

My boyfriend, my rock, my world, and I broke up. I am now on my own again. Square one.

Picked up another job that I work 24 hour shifts at too. Went to the rheumatologist yesterday, they took 4 very large tubes of blood. I've been getting random bruises that just started a few months ago. I really hope nothing else is wrong but then again, that's how my life is going right now. My doc says I need to slow down; I can't. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Trying to keep it together

The other day I had a follow up with my neurologist for neck and back issues I am dealing with. Well he ordered some lab work, only 5 tubes this time...lol. Anyway they're suspecting MS now. I've been having this tingling/numbness in my legs that lasts for a few hours and they can't find the origin. I'm trying to keep it together but I'm so frustrated and upset and don't know what to do. If they do diagnose that too, I have no idea what I'm going to do. I'm so depressed but I'm trying to keep it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. :-(

About ready to cry. Was told today that I was a hypochondriac again.
    FOR GOD'S SAKE PEOPLE, I HAVE LUPUS!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Things...

Well, don't remember where I left off but here goes...
    This winter has done a number to me and my body. I have not felt well rested for several months. Nursing school's going well so far, passed my first class-only 7 more to go. Am in physical therapy to help strengthen my neck and lower back from previous injuries and a birth defect in my lower back. Went to rheumy last week and he's done another methylprednisolone pack to see if I get better, I guess we'll go from there when I go back in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. :*(

Okay my blogs don't measure up to Oberata's blogs by any means, but I need to vent. I don't even care if nobody reads it, this is like my online journal and it's helping me keep my sanity.

This month, my hot firefighter, (as some call him on here), and I have been together a year. It's been the best year of my life and he's the first guy I've dated that truly cares about me and supports me in my decisions and helps me when I'm down and sick. This has been the only good thing in my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast