Blog Comments

omg! your so strong to even be able to handle what you were told about your ovaries! im so sorry to hear that! :[
    when i was in the hospital, i also had ultrasounds, i had an echocardiogram and a CT scan. blahhhh.
    thanks for sharing your story! and we're all happy that this site is around, its such a relief to have people to talk to!
    Haze;
    We are all so happy that you found us and that you've joined us. I'm sorry that you've had to suffer so. But, remember, you are not alone! We are here and we all understand!
    Thank You for posting your story!
    Hi Hazel,

Oh im sorry to hear about your very tough time and sad news.And yes, we all forget and hate the fact we have to take life slower than we are used too.But you know what, just listen to your body and when it says rest,just maybe have a lie down for half an hour...what a difference it can make...even just to lie and switch off your mind,maybe just look out the window,listen to the birds.
    Friends........we've all been there,been let down....got the tshirt.But you have got so many friends on WHL.So welcome and you post and we will send you messages of support and maybe have a giggle through the tough times too.

Sending you gentle hugs Hazel.
    Love
    Angel.xxxx