Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Plenty To Do

Even though I'm home by myself most of the time... I never run out of things to do... Its not what I always want to do... Most of the time, I let go of what needs to be done to do something fun... Then everything piles up... Today was one of those days!!!

It was so nice outside today... And it hasn't been in a long time...

I decided I would go out and sit in my garage so, I could be outside without being in the sun...

I put my harness on my cat... (isn't ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. In My Prison

I have not had my own car in almost two years. When my husband car stopped running. He told me to wait a couple month,and he would get me a car... Then had to find people to take me every where I needed to go. I hate that so, I only get someone when I need to go to the my doctors...Now with the economy.Cut backs at my husbands job. Health insurance cost going up,medical bills etc. I feel like I will never get a car... Sometime I think my husband doesn't want me to have a car. He like that he doesnt ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Can't Sleep At Night

Today I was having a bad day!! I can't sleep at night. I did'nt wake up til 2:00 pm. I need to get this under control!!! I'm also having joint pain etc...

Updated 04-01-2009 at 11:54 PM by wrightrs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Some Of The Things That Was In The Blog I Lost!!!

To make A long story short. I wrote about how I
    was feeling that day. Which I was having a bad day.

I also wrote about putting my cat in a easter contest. The cats all dress for easter. Some friends are doing it and they told my I shoud too!

I wrote other things also but can't remember them now!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My lost Blog

I wrotre a blog today, But lost it. I going to take a nap now and write it over later.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123