Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Hard Day

Quote Originally Posted by wrightrs View Post
    Went PCP today for legs swelling, rashes and skin ulcers. Now I have 2 more skin ulcers one on my nose and one beside my eyebrow. I have chills and my skin is weeping. I don't know what to call it other than weeping, because that's what I always heard older people call it. I was prescribed more antibiotic and cream. He told me to double up on my Furosemide. He told referrals to set me up an appointment with My Pulmonary Dr for swelling. The swelling comes from Pulmonary Hypertension Sleep apnea.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Infected Skin Ulcer

Not feeling well. I have rashes no energy, leg pains etc. Don't have time to go to the doctor. Plus the last time I went it didn't go well, because when I called about a problem he told me to see my PCP. I called my PCP and they told me to go to my rheumy. So after going back and forth I got upset. I want to find a new rheumy. But not many here to chose from. But I have this sore on my stomach. He called it a ulcer. It is infected. I took antibiotics. But it's no better. Not sure if it's from Lupus.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Lupus rashes

Over Christmas I developed a rash on my chest and stomach. It burned like fire. So I called my rheumy. I started calling at 8:30, because that is when they open. There was no answer for 2 hrs. When I finally got though I had to leave a message. When they finely called back they told me to call my PCP. I didn't like it at all. So I call my PCP. They told me to call my rheumy. I told them I already did. They told me if it's a lupus rash I need to see the rheumy. So I called back and told them what
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Going To the Beach

Were going to North Myrtle Beach. We leave today and comeback next Thursday. Not sure if there will be Internet. I get nervous when I go on trips. But after I get there I get OK and then I don't want to come back. I plan to find a place to rent a power chair for while I'm there. So I will be able to do more. I'm also not feeling well. So I hope the time away will help. One thing we do there is go to movies. Because that's one thing we never get to do here. Sometimes we ride to Charleston or Wilmington ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Cheddar's Hat

My cat friends and the twitter contest. My friend were putting their cats in the #pawpawty contest on own twitter. They wanted me to put my cat (Cheddar) in it. I found out it was a costume contest. I was like how do you get a cat to wear a costume !!! I told my friend. She blog me a message on twitter about how to get a costume. She gave me a web sight address. I went to the site. It was called pik a pimp.!!! I thought some name. I started looking at the stuff. Some of it was out there. ...

Updated 04-14-2009 at 02:05 PM by wrightrs (wasn't finished)

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast