wrightrs

1. Having A Good Day Today

Having a good day today. Doing some spring cleaning. Going to have a little fight with Cheddar Cat Stewart to get his revolution on him to keep him parasite free. Do his box. I took the recycling out to the bin and lupie me almost put it in the wrong bin. Glad I didn't, would have stressed me out to much to get it out. When I have good days I have grandiose ideas about what I'm going to get done the next day. But when the next day comes I'm sick again.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Pulmonary Hypertension

Quote Originally Posted by wrightrs View Post
    I have many overlapping illnesses from my lupus. But one of my major ones is Pulmonary Hypertension. Many people with lupus has this. Here's a link so you can read more about it. http://www.PHAssociation.org/
    Pulmonary Hypertension (PH) is high blood pressure in the arteries of the lungs that can lead to heart failure. I am suppose to have a Doppler Echocardiogram every six months. To make sure it's no worse. But don't have them that often because of cost.
    Doppler EchocardiogramIn
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Swelling & forgetful

I'm swelling so bad. When I've had this in the past the doctor just tells be to double up on my Lasix. So I going to try that. It's so bad can't wear my shoes. Glad the weathers is warm so I can wear flip flops. One of my hands are purple. I also have big red rings around my legs. Trying to keep my legs up. I'm also very foggy. Maybe my brain is swelling too lol!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Maybe I Can Sleep A Few Days

My laptop is going in the shop to fix some security issues. Lack of sleep is a big problem for me. Going to try and sleep while it's gone.We had a couple of warm days last week. My joints felt much better then. But the cold weather is back and hurting again. I'm looking forward to spring.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Pulmonary Hypertension & Sleep Apnea

I go to the pulmonologist early in the morning. Hope I can get up still I can't sleep. I think everything I'm dealing with right now is making me flare. My Moms not doing well. My husbands on a layoff. The referral people at the PCP set up my appointment. I got fussed at because I haven't been keeping my appointments there. But I haven't been going to a lot of my Doctors. I'm swelling a lot. So they think it's my Pulmonary Hypertension and Sleep apnea. I lost a good bit of weight about 2 years ago.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast