ashleybaby715

1. March 15, 2009

Hey Guyss!!
    so today was my methotrexate day. i take it every sunday... hate making my amount of pills 8...to 14! but its for the best i guess. haha
    today was a nice warm day. so i actually went out and rode my bike! a first in like a year! and it felt good to do it and not be sore. although i had to take some breaks to catch my breath. i hate how i get so winded so fast anymore! but we'll find out why that happens when i see the pulmonologist on weds.
    i went shopping too!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 3-14-09 -->SATs are done!!

so i took my SATs today...wasnt really too bad. but i guess i'll see if i really did good when my scores come in next month lol.
    everybody is celebrating St Patty's Day...even though i believe its tuesday...
    im sad i missed the parade :[
    oh well, theres always next year!
    im going to go play on the Wii.
    i love that thing ! its a game, yet its excersise too!!
    have a good night guyss!!

Ashley<3
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. March 13th, 2000-FINALLY FRIDAY!

ahh its finally friday! ...shame i dont get to sleep in tomorrow morning. i have to get up early to take the SAT's. oh fun. hopefully i dont get sleepy during the test, that wouldnt be good! i've actually been feeling pretty good this week. usually i'll come home from school and take a nap, but instead, i've been like really hyper. only thing is that the other day, i had a pretty bad headache. which wasnt too fun. but overall...im not complaining about how this week went.
    i see the pulmonologist
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345