Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. March 29th, 2009

Heyy Everyone!
    hope you all had a good weekend! i enjoyed mine! went shopping! yay! haha
    so i got my fluroscopy, although i dont think the doctor knew what she was doing to be honest, she seemed so lost and confused. blah.
    i am soo happy though because my doctor lowered my prednisone from 30 mg to 25 mg. yay!
    i just hope i dont relapse like last time, but if i do...hopefully it will regulate like last time, so he doesnt have to put me back up again.
    im tryin to
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. March 27th, 2009

Hey Everyone!
    so just to update everyone who i havent told, i got my echocardiogram and CT-scan results. all came back better. my lymph nodes arent swollen anymore and the fluid around my heart and lungs have cleared.
    i had my walking stress test, which didnt come back as good. they said they expected me to be able to walk a whole lot more, and my oxygen intake while doing it wasnt good at all. i ma getting a test done today after school, allthough im not sure exactly what the name
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. March 23rd, 2009

heyy everyone!
    so today, i go to the rheumatologist for my 3 week visit.
    hopefully, he has the results from my echocardiogram and my CT-scan so we can get to the bottom of this shortness of breath/chest pains!
    i will also be doing a stress test today, i've never had one done before, but it seems pretty simple. i just have to walk up and down the hallway...
    idk, i will post to here later if i find anything out tho!
    i hope everyone has a great dayy!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. March 19th, 2009

hi everyone!
    so i went to the pulmonologist yesterday. he had me do another pulmonary function test, which came back exactly the same as last time i did one, which was in January. my levels were half of what they should of been. so now i have to go get another CT-scan and Echocardiogram to see if there is fluid or inflammation around my heart and lungs again. in a way i hope there is so they can know what is wrong and fix it...because if there ISNT fluid, then that means something else is
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. March 16, 2009

Hey Guyss!
    so today, for my graduation project i've changed my topic. i am now doing on Lupus. i figured it would only be appropriate and i mean, i know so much about it...and i HAVE it. so its not going to be hard to work with!
    for my tangible product, im using...ME! lol
    plus this way, me doing my project on lupus, i can raise some kind of awareness to people at school. cuz people dont understand mainly because they dont know what lupus is and everything. but i plan on changing
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast