Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. April 17th, 2009

Heyy Everyone!
    soo i have really good news! my bloodwork came back yesterday, but i didn't get a chance to post another blog yesterday. he said my numbers are even better and my creatine [however you spell that?!] went from 40 to i believe 27, which was the biggest drop yet! i am not taking 20 mg of prednisone.
    im scared tho because i always relaps a day or two after i switch my dose, which will be sunday, and i have work on sunday! ughh!!!
    i actually had a meeting today, and
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. April 15, 2009

Heyy Everyone!
    so as i've mentioned before, for cheer--we all had to re-try out, to prove that we can still do everything we've done in the past season, and i MADE it!! i was soo happy! that just proved to me, that lupus infact-wont hold me back from doing things that i love to do!
    mann i wish my morning started off better, see, last night-i fell asleep on the couch watching tv, and my mom tried to wake me up, but once im asleep-im stubburn i wont move! so i ended up beign
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. April 14, 2009

Hey Everyone!
    i havent written a blog thing for a while, so i figured i would now since i have the chance too. i went to my rheumatologist yesterday. he said that i look the best i ever have :]
    he ordered bloodwork like he usually does. and he said that he should get results either today or tomorrow, and if they are good-- he will lower down my prednisone again to 20 mg!! which will be half of what i started with!! i hope that he can! im soo sick of prednisone! blahh! haha
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. April 6th, 2009

Hey everyone!
    soo this weekend was alot of fun! friday, i had a half day at school which was cool! i ended up going to the movies to see ''adventureland'' which was actually filmed at kennywood, which is an amusement park about 15 minutes from my house, so it was fun to like point out different things i noticed from the park!
    saturday, my best friend rachel came over and ended up sleeping over. we went for a walk all throughout my neighborhood, which was good excersise for me. lol
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. April 1st, 2009

Heyy everyone!
    soo its april fools day...i hope nobody tries to play a trick on me :] hahaa
    so yesterday, i had my treadmill test, and boyyy was that weird!! i was hooked up to soo many wires, and i had this machine thing in my mouth, and nose plugs on... and i had this other machine like strapped to my waist. it was crazy! it was easy at first, but then as the treadmill got steeper and faster, it got really hard and i had to tell him to stop the test. but i lasted a while. probably
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast