Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. May 9th, 2009

Heyy Everyone! how have you all been???
    wheww i had a busy weekend so far, but a fun one! i went to the drive in last night....started to fall asleep on the 2nd movie, but i pulled thru it haha ! the movies were ''ghosts of girlfriends past'' and ''17 again'' they were both really good!
    today, i went to Kennywood, which is an amusement park by my house.
    it looked like it was gonna rain at first, but it ended up being a really nice day! it was windy tho. i almost got blown
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. May 2nd, 2009

Heyy Everyone!
    how its already MAY! this is crazy! it seems like our ''april showers'' were on delay this year. its been rainy for the past week! i hate it! hopefully it goes away soon! haha.
    i had work today, which was ok. just tired cuz i had to get up at like 8 on my saturday! haha. but ew. we have to wear hats as part of our uniform now, blahh!
    omg im so excited, cuz i'm going on the trip for like the performers at my school meaning band, cheerleaders, dance and drill team...to
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. April 28th, 2009

Heyy Everyone!
    so its nice outside again!! yay!
    shame i gotta sit in this school, hahaha. and we have testing. blahh!
    im kinda upset cuz my school is doing a blood drive- and they said that i could donate, since my blood levels are up again, and that central blood bank accepts blood from people with lupus. but because i take methotrexate, i can't. you have to wait 4 weeks after your last dosage to donate, and i take it once a week. soo i can't.
    shame too because it
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. April 23rd, 2009

Heyy Everyone! havent written in here in a few days so i figured since i have the time that i would!
    i've been feeling really good since my prednisone has been lowered to 20 mg.
    so thats a sigh of relief! i dont ever want to go back up on it!
    i am so happy because the weather is finally getting nice! ...its about time! ITS ALMOST MAY!!
    2morrow is going to be 75 degrees! and saturday is supposed to be 85!!! :]
    shame i have to work, but at least i'll be outside!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. April 18, 2009

Heyy Everyone!
    Happy Saturday! the weather outside is so nice! i believe it got up to 78 degrees!!!! i helped my mom out in our backyard prepping for summer. i planted grass seed :] haha
    im glad to say that being out in the sun for about 2 hours, i didn't have any kind of weird reaction to it. i actually felt really good on my skin! :] thats definetly a good sign!
    i am excited to be goin out to one of my favorite resteraunts today for dinner. they have mexican! :] yummyy!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast