Blog Comments

What is a cool vest? Thanks
    Little things make a big difference sometimes.
    Thank you for asking. Not yet. DH came home from the road and we been busy. That is just an excuse. I am afraid. Afraid of crying, I am not sure. Funny but I seen Steve again which is very rare. Thank you so much for the encouragement. I'm going to put it on my list of things to do. It is so emotional for me.

I hope you are well and your daughter is enjoying her adventure.
    hey ayah,

did you visit your horses? i can feel your love for them in your blog.....you should go and let them love you back.
    Ah im so glad it helped you and kept you cool.Glad you wore it....now you can go out and feel 'comfort'.Good on ya.

love
    Angel.xxx
    I am so sorry for your pain AyahsClan; I know we all must feel like this at one time or another; I am learning now after 10 years despite the constant pain, to focus on the wonders this new pat has offered to me despite the pain and fear! It is hard to do but one good thing is meeting all of you which I would not have done if not for the dreaded lupus factor! You write beautifully and are obviously very in touch with your feelings and I wish I could express mine as well!
    I will let all of you know about my "Spirit Night" after tomorrow night!
    Stay strong!
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel Oliver
    Just to let you know.....you help me.So thank you. Hope the darkness lifts soon and the pain begins to ease.
    Gentles hugs n Love
    Amanda.xxxxxxxxxx
    Thank you Amanda.

Your presence here has been very comforting. It is a pleasure to get to know you.

{{{hugs}}}
    Just to let you know.....you help me.So thank you. Hope the darkness lifts soon and the pain begins to ease.
    Gentles hugs n Love
    Amanda.xxxxxxxxxx