PDA

View Full Version : i'm stressed!!!!

amychen
12-02-2005, 07:08 AM
hi everyone,
i'm extremely stressed...it's been a very hard year for me....first i had a baby in january, got diagnosed with lupus end of february...then we had to move from oregon to north dakota in june...finally got settled in our new house in late july...and guess what, we just had a house fire last friday, day after thanksgiving!!!! how much more stress can one be under?? and i guess it's gonna take 2 to 3 months to get the house fix and we might have to move out while they do that!!! i'm just so tired and totally wiped out...i'm trying to make sure that i don't get a flare up by keeping up with my medications and stuff but rest is out of the questions with people constantly in and out of the house as well as my 2 kids!! i know there's nothing much anyone can do for me...i guess i just needed to vent...thanks for listening...you all take care and God bless!

hatlady
12-02-2005, 11:27 AM
Oh sweety! you have so very much on your plate, and in a new location too! I so hope you have someone there who you can lean on, in addition to all of us here. Someone to help you chase down the kids, and in general keep it together during the reconstruction of the house.

Don't be afraid to ask for help - a neighbor, a minister, someone where your husband works. Someone. Just ask. YOu'll find most people are unsure how to help, and will be grateful to give and so very happy to help.

Many hugs dear - when you can, take a deep breath and give thanks that you all made it through the fire without injury! That is thanksgiving indeed.

hippimom2
12-03-2005, 06:23 PM
Wow, It's amazing you haven't gone into a major flare with all that you've had going on. That's a lot of stress :? . Hang in there. Hopefully you have some support where you live - it must be hard having just moved. Hopefully it can only get better from here. Take care