PDA

View Full Version : Do as I say, not as I do........

Nonna
04-23-2011, 08:18 AM
This past week, I did not keep track of my meds and ran out of several of them at the same time. Last night was the night from that hot place. Beware, watch those levels. Luckily I've now got everything filled again and can get back on schedule. I feel like I've gone back to day one pain and energy wise.

So basically I just want to let everyone know. Take those meds when you are supposed to; don't let brain fog get you like it got me.

So you know you have brain fog when you discover that half of your med vials are empty. I'll laugh later.

tgal
04-23-2011, 10:18 AM
So sorry Nonna! Hugs. Love you and hope you feel better!

Peridot20_Gem
04-27-2011, 11:21 AM
Nonna,

(Excellent thread for we all on whatever meds we're taking)

Oh i am sorry to hear that mate, i really hope your abit better now and thinking of you.

~Love & hugs~Terri xxx

tgal
04-27-2011, 11:26 AM
Just letting you know that I love ya. Always here if you need me!

Nonna
04-28-2011, 06:11 AM
Have entered that period where I don't want to take them now, but I did anyway cause I know better. Does anyone else ever get tired of taking meds?????

red246
04-28-2011, 02:54 PM
Sweetie - can't tell you how many times I get/have gotten to that point! Those are typically my low periods, those "I'm tired of this, I don't want to be sick anymore!" Sometimes I have given in to it and others I suck it up and put on my "big girl panties" and take the stupid meds anyway! lol (((HGUS)))

tgal
04-28-2011, 06:34 PM
Red is right. There was a thread not long ago where even our fabulous Susie was talking about getting to that point. We all get there and it SUCKS. Allow yourself a bit of time to mourn. Pick an amount of time. 2 hours, 4 hours, 1 day. Cry, scream, yell, kick whatever you need to do. Then take a deep breath and get back on track taking the meds that will make you feel better.

We love you and we are here with you as you fight this battle. There is a song that I listen to when I think I can't go on and I am going to share it with you now. I don't know if it will help but it helps me. Sometimes all we can do it just Stand

http://www.yallwire.com/player/rascalflattsstand.html?1=1&detect_bitrate=_2000

steve.b
04-29-2011, 12:53 AM
unfortunatelly, we all get to that point.
we want to be normal. the pills represent our problem. stop them.......stop the problem.

climb back on and enjoy your ride........................life is good, go enjoy it.

Peridot20_Gem
04-29-2011, 01:48 AM
Nonna,

I think we all get to a point of being fedup of taking drugs but i do know after 25yrs of taking a right cocktail, if i have missed taking them it's been a rush to the cupboard to get them in me shakes the lot, it's to much addiction in the system plus i'd be in a right mess without them.

Nonna
04-29-2011, 03:08 AM
I think it's just thr number of them that gets me down. The list just keeps growing and 35 years layer, y'all are right I'm just tired and I'll get over it. I want to run free instead of crawling.

Just heard my youngest grandson is getting braces to help him walk. I can't wait to see him, May 20th.
I need a little ones fix. Teenagers are great but the little ones cuddle and hug more.

Thanks all

tgal
04-29-2011, 12:06 PM
Nothing like grandkids though! You can spoil them and then send them home!

red246
04-29-2011, 02:27 PM
Couldn't agree w/ you more Nonna! I miss little ones, the big teenage boys that I have want to hug, but man do they stink! LOL

Peridot20_Gem
04-30-2011, 08:03 AM
I think it's just thr number of them that gets me down. The list just keeps growing and 35 years layer, y'all are right I'm just tired and I'll get over it. I want to run free instead of crawling.

Just heard my youngest grandson is getting braces to help him walk. I can't wait to see him, May 20th.
I need a little ones fix. Teenagers are great but the little ones cuddle and hug more.

Thanks allNonna,
As soft as it sounds i really to understand i mean you've been at it 10yrs more than me and in the 25yrs i've done it i feel like you, want to be normal and when i often get upset i often say to my hubby why me i've never gone out and intentionly hurt anyone and you see such nasty people walking life and a good many of we descent people sent illnesses to test we to the extremes...to me lifes an hard trial in all directions.

Oh that's nice news mate for your grandson if you don't mind me asking how old is he? and when you look at your grandson's situation only young i surpose and look at the test he's going through already.

Well i am happy for you if the young ones give you lift and certain love at times can give so much.