PDA

View Full Version : Hope I am posting this in the right place....

Txredhead
04-20-2011, 01:30 AM
Silly question, but how come my picture or avatar doesn't show up on my posts, but my signature does? Thanks for answering!

steve.b
04-20-2011, 02:32 AM
to make your avatar;
go to settings (in the top right corner)
on the left hand side find "avatar"

your picture must be small enough.

follow the steps to adding your avatar.

hope this helps. if not send me a personal message, and i will give you more details.

rob
04-20-2011, 05:24 AM
Silly question, but how come my picture or avatar doesn't show up on my posts, but my signature does? Thanks for answering!

Hi,

I'm a Moderator here, and I looked at your edit profile page. It says you have no avatar saved. That means either the image didn't upload, or the image is too large. Avatar pictures have to be 100 X 100 pixels or smaller to upload and display properly. You may need to use a program on your PC such as Windows Paint to resize the image. If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Rob

SandyR
04-20-2011, 06:56 AM
Also, your Avatar and your Profile Pic are 2 different settings on this site. The Avatar shows on threads and the Profile Pic is specific to your page. I can see you have a pretty profile pic. If that's what you wanted as your avatar you just have to follow Steve's directions above.

Txredhead
05-08-2011, 01:50 AM
As you can all see, I now have an Avatar!! Thanks to you all for you help.