PDA

View Full Version : I had a nice friday night passing out / fitting (seizure)

Peridot20_Gem
04-18-2011, 03:16 PM
Well my weekends been nice having to rest, through aches and pains to my jaw, head and arms.
Friday night i went to the shop with my hubby on the way back passed out hit my chin on a wall, then started fitting and my head was hitting the wall by what my hubby said as he was pulling me from the wall. When i finally came around i carried on home got in and went to bed.
The next morning black chin and all my jaw hurts two lumps on the back of my head hurting my left ear and bruising to my left arm and having anaemia would make it worse. I'm just totally fed up with it all.

My hubby can't phone for an ambulance if i'm still breaking in between with my seizure's because 6yrs back the ambulance men fetched the police into the hospital because of my temporal-lobe causing autissum, so the police have put me on a danger list where the ambulance service can refuse to attend unless the fits don't break.

Sorry but i needed to vent and that's why i've not been on, concentration is'nt lasting very long with me.

Angel Oliver
04-18-2011, 03:44 PM
Oh wow im sorry to hear what you went through and hope you are resting now and i hope the pain from the jaw eases soon too.

lots of love
Amanda.xxxx

Peridot20_Gem
04-18-2011, 03:52 PM
Hello Amanda,

I've had no choice mate but to rest, it's the lack of concentration that does my head in, so i've left the pc alone.

Amanda what's hurting me the most is the lumps on the head really making the earache, mind you it only bursted 2yrs back so that wow help.

I do hope your fine mate besides. ~Hugs Terri~ xxx

Angel Oliver
04-18-2011, 04:42 PM
I dont blame you,just keep resting and come here when you feel up to it.Sorry you are having so much all at once.Thinking of you.

Love
Amanda.xxxx

Linda From Australia
04-18-2011, 05:10 PM
Rest up Terri. I hope you managed to get some nice things at the shop though

tgal
04-18-2011, 06:00 PM
So Sorry Terri! Home the seizures end quickly. You will be in my thoughts

Colleenc
04-18-2011, 07:07 PM
OH Terri!!!
I have not been on in a while, I'm so sorry to hear your not well!!! I hope you get your sezures under control soon!!!

Hugs

Colleen

Saysusie
04-18-2011, 10:46 PM
So sorry to hear this Terri :-( I can't imagine an ambulance refusing to transport you because you are seizing!! I hope that you feel better soon and that your bumps and bruises heal quickly. Gentle {{hugs}}

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Peridot20_Gem
04-19-2011, 01:46 AM
Rest up Terri. I hope you managed to get some nice things at the shop thoughThanks linda, it was only abit of shopping mate, it's only through the alley where we live.

Enjoy your day mate. xxx

Peridot20_Gem
04-19-2011, 01:47 AM
So Sorry Terri! Home the seizures end quickly. You will be in my thoughtsHi Mari,
I take them as they come had to many years not to but thank you alot anyway. xxx

Peridot20_Gem
04-19-2011, 01:50 AM
OH Terri!!!
I have not been on in a while, I'm so sorry to hear your not well!!! I hope you get your sezures under control soon!!!

Hugs

ColleenHello Colleen,

I've not been on for 3 days and it does my head in, we're getting used to these war episodes mate and my seizure's have never been able to be controlled they hit me out the blue.

I really hope your keeping fine never mind me, just needed to vent mate.

Love Terri xxx

Peridot20_Gem
04-19-2011, 01:55 AM
So sorry to hear this Terri :-( I can't imagine an ambulance refusing to transport you because you are seizing!! I hope that you feel better soon and that your bumps and bruises heal quickly. Gentle {{hugs}}

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
SaysusieHi Saysusie,

I never thought an ambulance service could do it but they do apparentley because the temporal-lobe causes me to do things i don't know about i attacked the ambulance man when trying to put a needle in me for valium and that's how it came about, they'll only attend if my fits are not breaking because of my heart.
The brusing will soon heal, the amount of scars i've got after 25yrs is madness but i take it as it comes.

Love to you also saysusie xxx

steve.b
04-19-2011, 04:12 AM
sorry to hear about this.
i hope thbings improve.
i will be thinking of you.

~LUVMYFLOWERS~
04-19-2011, 04:43 AM
Im so sorry Terri to hear that your seizure's have hit again, But im so glad someone was there with you and you have no broke bones. I know your brused and sore all over, And your alway's
in my thoughts'. Never be sorry for venting, that's what were here for. With all we go through
with multi overlapping symptoms we deserve to vent from time to time!
Sending Gentle Hug's your way and hope your fitting gives you a break for a long while.
MY Dearest Friend do rest up! ~DIANE~

Peridot20_Gem
04-19-2011, 04:09 PM
sorry to hear about this.
i hope thbings improve.
i will be thinking of you.Hi Steve and thanks alot mate, just resting alot at the mo and with other things it can pile on top sometimes.

I do hope your health is abit better now. xxx

Peridot20_Gem
04-19-2011, 04:26 PM
Im so sorry Terri to hear that your seizure's have hit again, But im so glad someone was there with you and you have no broke bones. I know your brused and sore all over, And your alway's
in my thoughts'. Never be sorry for venting, that's what were here for. With all we go through
with multi overlapping symptoms we deserve to vent from time to time!
Sending Gentle Hug's your way and hope your fitting gives you a break for a long while.
MY Dearest Friend do rest up! ~DIANE~Hello Diane,
Ste's never that far away from me mate.lol I actually forgot to mention it as i was so concerned about you.
The only pain that's come on me today and that's my last 2 ribs on my left side at the bottom, as i damaged them both years back coming down stairs, so if i do hit them they go sore again for a while.
I just needed to get it out my system what with the pain and how i felt in general and i'm always thinking about you mate.

~Love & Kisses to you always~ xxxxxxxxxx