PDA

View Full Version : bad monday.

concrete_angel1017
04-18-2011, 10:38 AM
I went to bed last night hurting and figured id wake up hurting as well. I was right and when I woke up I was in some nasty pain. Ended up leaving work at 10 or so and was able to get in to a pcp at 11:20. Went and saw a PA and im not too sure im happy with her. She prescribed me flexeril and tramadol. She said that she would get her office mgr to call the rheumatologist that they. Referred to and see if they could see me sooner than may 4th. So she got my number and said she would call me and let me know. Not even 20 mins later I get a call and she said that she got me in for tomorrow at noon but to arrive at 11:30. So im jumping on it and hoping and praying I get answers.
One question I have for y'all is what does it mean when your temp is 100.1 and you feel inflamed and all over pain?

tgal
04-18-2011, 11:34 AM
I am so glad that you are getting in so soon! Often times people with Lupus run low grade fever due to inflammation. It might be a good thing that you are going to the doctor while you feel like this. Hopefully it will make it easier to get your answers!

Keep us posted

Angel Oliver
04-18-2011, 02:41 PM
It means get to the doctor soon.As Mari said immflamation n infection maybe but im no doctor.Until tmrw lie n rest with pillows under your legs n arms to try get comfy,thats what i do.If you have pain killers maybe take one,drink plenty and i hope tmrw comes quick so you can get a professional oppinion n some good meds to help you.Sorry you are feeling rough.All the best for your appointment.
love
Amanda.xxxx

concrete_angel1017
04-18-2011, 03:24 PM
Just woke up from taking the flexeril and I'm starting to feel icky again. :( I still feel a bit warm but I dont know where the thermometer is so I cant check my temp. Wish tomorrow would hurry up. :(

ruziska
04-18-2011, 07:28 PM
Congrats on getting an earlier rheumy appt. Take it easy in the meantime and don't watch the clock- time slows waaaaaay down when it is watched. Pamper yourself tonight and do the things that make you happy. Lets us know how it all turns out and good luck!