PDA

View Full Version : i have no symptoms

dandoon_88
11-30-2005, 01:35 PM
hi everyone..i've been readin the recent posts out here and i really pray for you coz this is so bad..i didnt know lupus was that difficult!
personally, i do dump protein in urine but other than that no problems.. i'm not askin for more thanx god for this..but does this maybe mean that i will gradually start having symptoms such as achy joints and fevers etc.? because i've had lupus for a year and a half now and flared before diagnosis and had seizures one month after diagnosis..but i've been fine and healthy since..so i was just wondering..is it because i'm still new to lupus that i dont have any symptoms or is it because every person is different? anyone out there with only internal, unfelt organ involvement?

thnxx
best wishes and good luck 2 u all
dina

hippimom2
11-30-2005, 02:05 PM
I think lupus affects everybody differently. Hopefully your symptoms will remain mild. I have been sick for almost 2 years now and it has been a roller coaster ride. Sometimes I have pretty bad flares and other times I don't feel too bad. I always have some level of fatigue and pain even on "good" days.

I know this doesn't really answer your question but I don't think there is really any way to tell when or if you might flare again. Take care

SoleSinger
11-30-2005, 02:50 PM
I've been diagnosed since July and been dealing with this stuff only for about a year now... I started out with minimal symptoms... MAJOR water retention (like 85 lbs worth... I was even leaking) in my legs, hair loss, and a six month "chest cold" that wound up being water around my lungs... But really, all in all I felt fine... Okay, I was a little sore, and a little tired... But, carry around 85 extra lbs and see what happens, right?

Well, as things have progressed I have gotten achy joints, and muscles, and it sort of seems like I have a new symptom every day, now... My friends and I kind of made a game out of it... "What's the symptom of the day, today?" and then we try and figure out if it's Lupus or medication related... LOL!! Yeah... I have a feeling we may be sick in the head... LOL!

Anyway, I don't know if you will progress into having more symptoms or not... This is just what has happened with me... And fairly quickly, too... So, maybe it's a good sign that you've had it for a year and a half fairly symptom free? I hope so!!

You know, just last week I was thinking that it had been a while since I'd seen you post anything!

Hope all is well!