PDA

View Full Version : exhausted, malar rash more visible

chikititalinda
04-18-2011, 07:27 AM
Hello, Im feeling exhasted today, all I want to do is sleep. Thats mostly what I've done all weekend. I was in bed ALL day Saturday. Today I feel like I should go under my desk and fall asleep. I cant concentrate and haven't accomplished anything. My butterfly rash is really visible today, to the point that people are telling me my face is red : (

Im hoping a flare is not starting. I've been under so much stress lately.

tgal
04-18-2011, 08:56 AM
I will keep my fingers crossed for you! I know how horrible that feeling is. The concentration/brain fog issues were even harder to deal with when I was trying to work. I look back now and can't imagine how much stuff I messed up. I even called my old boss on my one year anniversary to say I was sorry for whatever was coming back because of me. I just didn't know how bad it was until much later.

It might be a good time to get to the doctor so he/she can see you like this

Linda From Australia
04-18-2011, 04:38 PM
Do you have to go to work? It must be hard at the moment for you.

Saysusie
04-18-2011, 10:55 PM
Oh, I do hope you are not headed for a flare-up. But, if you are under a lot of stress, feeling very fatigued, and your symptoms are worsening..it just might be a flare. Somehow, you must try to find a way to reduce your stress and get some rest. Can you take a day or two off from work?
I hope that you feel better soon and that you do not succumb to a flare-up. Please take care of yourself.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

chikititalinda
04-19-2011, 06:33 AM
Thank you ladies. I don't have much time left to take and what I do have I'm trying to save for my appointments. Im very unproductive at work. I tell you the weekend cant get here fast enough!

bunny28
04-19-2011, 03:36 PM
Oh I hope you aren't headed for a flare. I think we all understand how you are feeling. Please try to find a way to give yourself a break (whether it be saying no to something outside of work, or letting something slide (ie housecleaning)) and maybe even pamper yourself a bit with something that relaxes you. If you can't miss work, try to give yourself some relax time in some other way. Take care...

bunny

chikititalinda
04-20-2011, 06:23 AM
Thanks Bunny, I'm feeling a bit better. The kids are home from school and they've been a big help regarding cleaning and making dinner. All I do when I get home is take a hot bath and go to bed!

magistramarla
04-20-2011, 09:41 PM
My cheeks definitely are the way to tell if I'm stressed or feeling bad. My rashes have been under control since I've started taking MTX, but those cheeks still flare up nice and red if I overdo it. Maybe it's a good thing, since it is an obvious signal to my hubby that I need to rest.
I hope that you are feeling better. A long weekend is coming up.
Hugs,
Marla