PDA

View Full Version : Got the results of my LP!

pisces_music_girl
04-16-2011, 11:35 AM
I got the results of my LP a few days ago- and I do not have MS!!

We (being myself, my mother, my nuero) don't know what it is, yet, but we should hopefully be finding out soon.

My mother told me that if my nuero can't, she wants to take me to a big-name hospital, like Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (acronymed "CHOP", which I think is kind of hilarious) or John Hopkins.

I live on the East Coast (Jersey specifically), so if anyone knows good diagnosticians... let me know. thanks!

tgal
04-16-2011, 12:45 PM
I am so happy for you! Please let us know how the testing goes! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you

bunny28
04-16-2011, 05:10 PM
That is good news! GOod luck with the rest of your testing!

magistramarla
04-16-2011, 08:07 PM
I've read on the Sjogen's site that Johns Hopkins has a fabulous rheumatology dept. I've read raves about one doc there who is both a rheumy and a neuro. I'm sorry, but I don't know his name. If I lived in that area, that is where I would go.
Hugs,
Marla

Saysusie
04-16-2011, 08:13 PM
This is such wonderful news. I hope that, once you find answers, you are started on a treatment that will alleviate your symptoms. Please keep us informed :-)

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

SandyR
04-18-2011, 06:49 AM
Not sure where in Jerz you live but if you're considering JH then you might also want to consider The Hospital for Special Surgeries in NYC.

red246
04-18-2011, 03:32 PM
Glad to hear the news! May I suggest not going to CHOP. I took my daughter there a few years ago when we were trying to figure out what was going on w/her. She went to the HEAD Diagnostic Pediatrician - supposed to be the best, blah, blah,blah! Maybe in his day he was, but if I had listened to him, she'd be dead by now. Just my experience and thought I'd give you a heads up. Personally I'd go w/Hopkins.