PDA

View Full Version : Do you know the top 70 most searched topics on whl?

SandyR
04-15-2011, 01:32 PM
I copied and pasted this list when I searched "MS" which I was surprised came back unable to find. I thought it was interesting to see what people are searching on here b/c I have a feeling most of the searchers are our guests looking for answers.

adhd ana panel angioedema anti ds dna anxiety avascular necrosis avatar blessings brain scan bronchitis canabis can you help me? chickenpox complement levels cure decrease pain depression diagnosis double stranded dna doubt dry eyes fibromyalgia fire flare flare ups guilt headache helps stiffness hpv hyperventilation ibs is this lupus??? just funny labrel tear live it to the fullest! lupus lupus diet lupus support group male medication mra mri mtx narcotic-medication narcotics new memeber oregon pleurisy portland prednisone pressure profile pics rash remission rheumatoid arthritis rheumatologist selected antigens sjogren's sle sle lupus foundation ssdna stiff sunlight swelling symptoms tendonitis treatments united kindom vaccine induced vitamin d

tgal
04-15-2011, 02:48 PM
Hey Sandy! I always find it interesting to see those as well. I don't think that it is visitors looking though. I believe you have to have an account for the search feature to work. If not it just welcomes you to WHL and tells you the reasons you should sign up. Someone let me know if I am incorrect about this

Saysusie
04-16-2011, 09:09 PM
Tgal; In a sense, you both are right. You do need to register in order to use the search feature. However, I believe that many register only to use the search feature and they never post, or post once and never return. So, in a way, you are both correct :-)

Some, in the list, are pretty incongruous and make me go "hmmm?" LOL

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie