PDA

View Full Version : Somebody tell me please?

craftkeeper
04-13-2011, 05:27 AM
Morning friends, I seem to stay fairly on the confused side with these dx's and i dont feel like dealing with my Rheumy today on the subject so i thought i would ask on here.

Yesterday i decided to go by my doctor and pick up copies of my file because i am starting my own file at home so i can keep up with everything and have copies for the other doctors. Well seems like there is a dx on there that no one told me about. The Rheumy had wrote that i have been diagnosed with Lupus and inflammatory polyarthiritis with other possible undiffereated connective tissue diseases. Of course i googled inflammatory polyarthiritis and got even more confused.. Does anybody have this? Seems like they just keep piling up.

Bonita
04-13-2011, 06:00 AM
this justs means you have arthritis in multiple joints. I have been collecting copies of everything that i have had done since i was diagnosised with these dieases even when i go in the hospital i get copies of my entire stay, /That way when my next appointment is if i have questions the report is in front of me. My file is so very large now already but i think my rhumey likes thaty i am up on everything and research it so i am aware of the things that affect me and me care. Bonita

craftkeeper
04-13-2011, 06:31 AM
Thanks Bonita, i thought that would be it but wanted to make sure i was right.. Yes you are right about the files.. I see where so many people on here do that and now i know why.. Today i wll start putting mine together. Thanks so much.

Bonita
04-13-2011, 07:13 AM
you are most welcome we have to be on top of this diease the best we can Bonita