PDA

View Full Version : new here! hi everyone

ragdol
04-12-2011, 08:47 AM
i'm from texas and i've been diagnosed with lupus 7 months ago and with fibromyalgia 3 months ago along with a heart disease and epstein barr virus...according to my doctor..i've had lupus for 11 years and fibro for 4 years...i was stunned..2 years ago i broke my foot and from there on..well lets just say the pain has never ended!

tgal
04-12-2011, 08:59 AM
Hi Ragdol! Hello to you from another Texan. Many people with Lupus also have Fibro and it tends to make things more difficult. You will find many of us here have what is called "overlapping illnesses". Although I am never happy when people have this (or any) Autoimmune Disease I am very glad that you found us! Welcome to the WHL family! I look forward to getting to know you!

Peridot20_Gem
04-12-2011, 01:10 PM
Hi Ragdol,

A warm welcome to the WHL and it's nice to have you with us, so we can give advice in anyway possible besides so many threads for you to venture to understand your issues more and like tgal said there's many member's with fibro who will get intouch in due time.

Hugs Terri xxx

Angel Oliver
04-12-2011, 01:18 PM
Just to say hello and welcome.Everyone here are very friendly and good listeners with fab advice & knowledge.
Love
Amanda.xx

steve.b
04-12-2011, 06:35 PM
hello from another combined sufferer.
i to have both lupus and fibro.

gringa1
04-12-2011, 08:41 PM
Hi Ragdol, you'll find everyone here to be very helpful. Like you I have lupus ,fibro, epstein barr,and carry the sickle cell trait.
Welcome to the family :)

~LUVMYFLOWERS~
04-14-2011, 04:16 AM
Hello Ragdol, And so nice to have you here at WHL! And welcome, I also have Fibro and lupus along with sjogrens,cns vasculitis and ryanuad's syndrome and other's, So many i cant keep
up with them anymore! LOL! You have joined a wonderful family of people here and lot's of information.
Hope you have a great day! ~Diane~

Peridot20_Gem
04-20-2011, 08:04 AM
Hi Ragdol,

How are you feeling in yourself since you joined, please keep we updated.

Terri x

mdawncooper
04-20-2011, 07:08 PM
Welcome. I am new here myself. I sprained my ankle several months ago and I too find that now I seem to have lots of pain there. I started meds today for Lupus so we will see if the pain in my ankle changes with time.
Melanie

Linda From Australia
04-20-2011, 07:44 PM
All the best for your medication.

magistramarla
04-20-2011, 10:18 PM
Hi Ragdol,
Welcome to WHL from yet another Texan (sort of). We lived in San Antonio for 17 years, and recently made a military move to CA. We'll be moving back in 2012.
I really think that we need to have a Texas get-together sometime (hopefully after I return).
Hugs,
Marla

Peridot20_Gem
04-21-2011, 04:46 PM
Welcome. I am new here myself. I sprained my ankle several months ago and I too find that now I seem to have lots of pain there. I started meds today for Lupus so we will see if the pain in my ankle changes with time.
MelanieHi Melanie,
All the best mate with your meds and sorry to hear your still having pain.

~Hugs Terri~ xxx