PDA

View Full Version : Follow up appOintment from last months diagnosis

Toradoradi
04-06-2011, 08:11 PM
Hey all. Have a follow up appointment tomorrow from the last one I went to where I was diagnosed. Hope all is well with everything. My doctor did more blood work that I'm guessing will be more conclusive or something. It's only my second visit so I'm a little nervous and not sure what to expect this time around, I am hoping it isn't like so many I've read where they've gotten a dx and then the doctors say it isn't that and stuff. As much as I don't want this, I would rather know what it was then not. I don't want to go back and forth between it is and it isn't...

Had my first day of nannying (I really don't like that word) today. It went well for the most part. The boy's mom is a little... Strange and flighty. I couldn't get a very good reading on her... But it went good. Here's to hoping it all goes well tomorrow for everything as well.

Colleenc
04-06-2011, 08:14 PM
Goodluck tomorrow!!! Let us know how it goes!!!

Hugs..

rob
04-07-2011, 01:46 AM
Hi Tori,

I understand what you mean when you say you just want to know once and for all what's wrong. It can be a real relief to finally have the answer. Good Luck with your appointment and let us know what you find out.

Rob

steve.b
04-07-2011, 05:12 AM
being able to put a label on your problems is a big release of stress.
hope all goes well.

Toradoradi
04-07-2011, 04:24 PM
Hi all.
Still a lupie. Appointment literally lasted all of 10 minutes. But he told me my sed rate went down but my c-protein?? Was slightly elevated. ANA still positive.
Asked him what I needEd to know and I go back in 2 months to check on the medication to see if it is working.

I'm super tired today and have had a stressful week. My knees and legs/hips are hurting pretty badly today. I have some brain fog going on as well. I'm pretty out of it so this response is brief. Thank goodness for auto type correct otherwise this post wouldnt make sense at all. Chilling out for the rest of the day.

Toradoradi
04-07-2011, 04:28 PM
Hi all.
Still a lupie. Appointment literally lasted all of 10 minutes. But he told me my sed rate went down but my c-protein?? Was slightly elevated. ANA still positive.
Asked him what I needEd to know and I go back in 2 months to check on the medication to see if it is working.

I'm super tired today and have had a stressful week. My knees and legs/hips are hurting pretty badly today. I have some brain fog going on as well. I'm pretty out of it so this response is brief. Thank goodness for auto type correct otherwise this post wouldnt make sense at all. Chilling out for the rest of the day.

tgal
04-07-2011, 05:33 PM
C-Reactive Protein is just another test that measures inflammation in the body. My sed rate is never that high but my c reactive is off the charts. Try and get some rest. Glad it went well