PDA

View Full Version : I see you!

ruziska
04-06-2011, 12:22 PM
For the past 3 months all my networking as been done on an iPod touch. 2" screen. How I haven't had a migraine all the time is beyond me. Anyhow, for the FIRST TIME on this forum, I can actually see this forum clearly! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! I now have a computer with a 20" screen and it is amazing! Networking is a joy again.

tgal
04-06-2011, 12:37 PM
For the past 3 months all my networking as been done on an iPod touch. 2" screen. How I haven't had a migraine all the time is beyond me. Anyhow, for the FIRST TIME on this forum, I can actually see this forum clearly! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! I now have a computer with a 20" screen and it is amazing! Networking is a joy again.

Yay! Now it won't stress your eyes to visit! I am really happy for you!

SandyR
04-06-2011, 12:59 PM
LOL! I know how you feel. I almost never come here on the weekends because the BB 2" screen makes me want to pull my hair out and scream. I have to continuously scroll over to see things on it. Funny b/c FB looks just fine on there...

pisces_music_girl
04-06-2011, 01:18 PM
We should totally have an iPhone and Android app.

ruziska
04-06-2011, 07:39 PM

Don't ask me how I did it, but I managed to make this site an app on my iPod. Can probably be done on the iPhone as well and an Android app would be awesome then I could put us on my tablet too.

adl011
04-06-2011, 09:07 PM

I completely agree! An android app would be awesome. I get on whl on my phone many, many times a day! Great idea!