PDA

View Full Version : Hi from college!

pisces_music_girl
04-03-2011, 10:46 PM
Hey everyone,

My name is pisces_music_girl, but you can call me PMG (or any variation thereof) for short. I orignally come from New Jersey- right by the beach!!- but now I'm studying music at a small college in PA.

I'm twenty years old, I love dogs, and also food.

I haven't been diagnosed with lupus (or anything, for that matter) yet, but there's a very high chance I may have it.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you! :smile:

Much love,
pisces_music_girl

steve.b
04-03-2011, 11:01 PM
welcome.
look around and read lots.
we have people from all over the world in this "lupy family"
we also have many age brackets.

welcome!

Nonna
04-04-2011, 01:21 AM
Hi little one Pisces music girl, this is so weird. I'm a picses, I love music and I'm originally from New Jersey - right by the beach. I'm from Brick. During college I worked on the boardwalk in Point and a restaurant in Spring Lake. A lot of us don't have a diagnosis yet. But Steve is right, look around and read. There us a lot of info here. So hang around and meet people, it's very supportive here.

Nonna

Peridot20_Gem
04-04-2011, 01:52 AM
Hello PMG,

Welcome to our lovely large family of the WHL and it's lovely to have you with us and i hope you go far with your music.

There's loads of threads to venture through regarding Lupus and it will give you a good idea what it can cause until you've properly been diagnosed and if you need to vent we're always here for you.

~Hugs Terri~ xxx