PDA

View Full Version : Long week...

Toradoradi
04-03-2011, 07:56 PM
Past week has been a bit of a long one. I've been fighting the fatigue more then I probably should be. Things were good for the most part though. I feel I accomplished some stuff that needed to be done so I am grateful for that. I got my save the dates order for my wedding in Dec and most of the envelopes addressed and ready to go. Yesterday I went and had dinner with my parents and then we went and saw 'HOP' which was an adorable movie actually. I have a rabbit myself so I wanted to see the movie lol. I have had a nanny job thrown into my lap and should be starting it this wednesday so I am excited to be getting back to doing something to bring in income. It's 3 days a week and pays $10 an hour so it'll be about $600 a month which will be greatly helpful with everything going on. Alot less stressful on me and my fiancÚ. It should be good. It's not going to be too physically demanding and it's tues-thurs for a few hours and with just one little boy who is about 2. I'm hoping this will work out for the best, it's going to make things so much less stressful so I think it will be good.

I have a doctors app coming up this thursday so I'm hopin that will go well. Its a follow up since I've started the meds last month, I'm hoping he has more conclusive lab work and that everything is going well. Wish me luck for all going on this week!

magistramarla
04-03-2011, 09:27 PM
Good luck!
Two year old boys can be hard to keep up with!
Have fun, though.
Hugs,
Marla

steve.b
04-03-2011, 11:08 PM
our grandson just turned 3 on the weekend.
he was living with us - A REAL HANDFULL
hope your nanny job is not as full on as my grandson.

thinking of you on thursday, hope all goes well.

Toradoradi
04-03-2011, 11:13 PM
Yeah I know 2 year olds can be a hand full but this little boy is very very mellow and I watch my sisters 3 kids ages 2-5 and they are a hand full! So only one of them is going to be so much easier then that! Lol I think it'll be good an it's nice it'll only be in the middle of the weeks since Monday's and Fridays tend to be my hardest days it seems. I'm hoping it all goes well and won't be too difficult!

Nonna
04-04-2011, 01:38 AM
Good Luck and hugs for you.
Nonna

tgal
04-04-2011, 09:41 AM
I am glad your wedding plans are going well! Oh I am so glad that mine is a Teen! I love little ones as long as they belong to someone else! LOL