PDA

View Full Version : family update

kim,l
04-03-2011, 03:59 PM
Have had a few messages with people asking how family is well sarah takes phseudo seizures due to stress according to neuro she still has to have ultrasound on heart she has developed flu. Mikaela well i have had some dramas the bullying at mikaelas school by the way is the same school that video went viral with that boy casey picking up the boy and slamming to the ground after being hit and bullied the bullying has continued with mikaela she has been hit spat on called retard because of aspergers boys have touched her where they should not she has been so stressed that she would not go into class just sat outside of door. She also tried to fight back and was issued with warning of suspension we had trouble getting her to school so we made the decision to pull her from the school and told them that i would be distance educating her i was then informed by a member of the district that i had no right to pull her from school until her distance education or other placement could be found i told her i was not putting my daughter at anymore risk and would not be sending her back to that school she then threatned me with 11thousand dollar fine because children could not leave school to 17 i proceeded to tell her she was not leaving school and that i would like the school to provide her with work until these other arrangements could be put in place she then told me that she did not think we deserved other arrangements as they had done everything to support mikaela that is when i pointed out that mikaela had to emergency visits where she suffered concussion had spit in her hair everyday had bruises over her body and was suffering from severe depression and was now on anti deppressants and seeing councellors and proceeded to tell her how i felt about there support she still proceeded to threaten me that is when i told her in the most polite way i know bug off mikaela had become so stressed she put her fist through the windowof our kitchen and needed it to be treated and bandaged i have wrote letters to all the goverment ministers have had legal advice and have no intention of sending her back to that hell hole. As for stephen and myself i was due to see rheumi but had to cancel because of cost of visit will go back at the end of the month stephen still has no feeling or use of one arm and has bursitis in the other i am flaring bad and we are both suffering from depression and have been told by gp we need anti deppressants and my josh is still in rehab program for alcohol borderline personality disorder and we have power of attorney which makes us responsible for him but the day of rehab her left me with parting gift a bruised arm where he hit me and verbally abused me i have told rehab to find him alternative accomodation when he comes out as i or any other member of my family will not put up with this. So that is my family update sorry to vent like this but i am having rotten dayand have not slept well in a week hugs kiml

steve.b
04-03-2011, 07:08 PM
kim, i am feeling for you.

i went through hell, a couple of years ago.
i lost my marriage, and my sister was murdered, in the same month.

there are no words to say.

things will eventually become normal.
it will be a new normal, but you will enjoy life again.

i think of you daily, thanks for the update.
we need to know, even if it is not good.

magistramarla
04-03-2011, 09:24 PM
Kim,
I wish that things could get better for you and your family, you poor dear. It just isn't right what you and your family are suffering through.
Take care of them, and take care of yourself, please!
Love and Hugs,
Marla

Nonna
04-04-2011, 01:30 AM
Kim, you and your family continue to be in my prayers. Hugs and love being sent your way, Steve is right, things will get better some day, so keep on going forward.

Love
nonna

Bonita
04-04-2011, 08:15 AM
i am so sorry that things do not improve for you and your family. The only thing i can do is listen and pray for you. Love and prayers Bonita

tgal
04-04-2011, 08:55 AM
I hope things get better for you soon

SandyR
04-04-2011, 02:11 PM
(((hugs))) Kim. Good for you for sticking up to that school aide. It's bad enough they let the kids bully other kids but her trying to bully you is bad too! What a school! SMH. I hope that something works out with the school situation too. I know that'll be a big relief to you and Stephen if it does so you are in my thoughts and prayers.

kim,l
04-04-2011, 07:53 PM
thanks everyone you are good friends just taiking one day at a time and i am no longergoing to let people walk all over me hugs kim l

kim,l
04-05-2011, 05:46 PM
we all have flu so that has topped off our week headaches vomiting dioreah aches and pain more than usual very sore throat and dizzy am not taking mtx this week as rheumi told me if i ever get sick don,t take it as it can make me worse just plenty of bed rest and paracetemol will see gp tommorrow hugs kim l

steve.b
04-06-2011, 06:22 AM
take garlic, vitamin c and horseradish.
your immune system is low, from everything you have been through, so the cold can take a strong hold on you.

the combination of these 3 natural remedies will help "kick start" your immune system, and they will not have a side effect on your other medications.

take care

SandyR
04-06-2011, 08:12 AM
The flu's no fun. Don't forget to stay hydrated. Diarrhea can really dehydrate you and being sick can as well. Drink lots and lots and lots of water and power aid (or other electrolyte drink) to flush that flu out. And rest up. (((HUGS)))