PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

tgal
03-30-2011, 04:35 PM
I just wanted to take a moment to thank each and every one of you for the support you have given me this last year. Although I had been ill for a long time many of you know that I was unable to keep working in April of last year after having a seizure in my office which ended in me being unable to return to work.

I am a single mother so we had no income except the $300 in child support I receive for my 15 year old daughter. So many times I wasn't sure how we would make it and those idiot kept saying "but the blood work doesn't show it". Over and over I was told I was crazy and once again, the people here came to my rescue. There were days that I was so depressed from being sick and from having no idea how we were going to make it financially that even I began to think I was crazy. Each of you, in your own way, helped get me through.

Several months ago I was vindicated when a doctor and an ER doctor said the word "Lupus". Yesterday, SS said I wasn't crazy, just sick. I need you all to know how important you were to me during this time. Without each of you, and this place, I am not sure that I would have been strong enough to overcome what what put in front of me.

Some of you played a huge part in my life this year and others a small one but each and every one of you helped change my life and without any one of you I would have been at a loss. So from my heart to your ears I simply want to say a huge "Thank You" for changing my life and expanding my heart.

red246
03-30-2011, 06:30 PM
Love ya sweetie! (((HUGS)))

steve.b
03-30-2011, 06:41 PM
you have had it very rough, and yet given so much back.
any help we have given you has been deserved.
it is us who should thank you for being you.

adl011
03-30-2011, 07:38 PM
I'm not sure how much help I personally was to you, but I also wanted to say thank you to you and all the moderators for keeping this place going. It is such a God-send to actually have people to talk to who know what you are going through, listen to you vent, give advise, or just be a virtual shoulder when no one else is there. WHL has totally changed my life and the lives of everyone here, im sure just bc we are all there for one another at all hours of the day and night. Im so happy that you were approved for disability. I know that has to be a huge that has to be a huge weight off your shoulders. Congratulations and God bless.

-Amanda

tgal
03-30-2011, 09:11 PM
I'm not sure how much help I personally was to you, but I also wanted to say thank you to you and all the moderators for keeping this place going. It is such a God-send to actually have people to talk to who know what you are going through, listen to you vent, give advise, or just be a virtual shoulder when no one else is there. WHL has totally changed my life and the lives of everyone here, im sure just bc we are all there for one another at all hours of the day and night. Im so happy that you were approved for disability. I know that has to be a huge that has to be a huge weight off your shoulders. Congratulations and God bless.

-Amanda

Oh Amanda you have been! Every person that posts here allows me to "get out of myself" if that makes any sense. When I can talk to others about what is going on I tend to not focus so much on my own issues which leads to a less stressful day. I mean it when I said "every one of you". If you have ever posted here I owe you a thanks! Glad to have you on board!

Nonna
03-31-2011, 12:35 AM
Mari, hugs, you are a god send to all of us. Knowing that you are there has helped each of us.
Hugs
prayers
and good thoughts
Toni

debbie-b
03-31-2011, 06:11 AM
Mari,

I agree with everything everybody else said.
You are always here for us, it is nice to know that we could be there for you.
Thank you so much for your dedication.
(As you can see, I am not really good with words, at least not the written ones).

Debbie

SandyR
03-31-2011, 06:45 AM
I know what you mean. The people here are like pocket cheerleaders - Their good loving thoughts can carry you through a whole day and more. I'm so happy that you got the help and validation you've so desperately needed. THANK YOU for being here for us when you have had so much on your own plate and yet still give so much to others.

tgal
03-31-2011, 07:23 AM
I know what you mean. The people here are like pocket cheerleaders - Their good loving thoughts can carry you through a whole day and more. I'm so happy that you got the help and validation you've so desperately needed. THANK YOU for being here for us when you have had so much on your own plate and yet still give so much to others.

Pocket Cheerleaders! I love that!

Bonita
03-31-2011, 08:50 AM
I love being someones pocket cheerleader and you deserve all you can get i appreciate you and everyone for being there for me all the time. We have become a family now and support each other. Love Bonita

Saysusie
03-31-2011, 11:37 AM
Tgal;
You have been such an inspirational,uplifting, and comforting support to so many of us here that we cannot help but to love you and to want to help you as much as you've helped us.
I remember how hard it was for you for so long, but even during those times, you still provided support, comfort, and genuine care to others here who were in need.
You are a beautiful person who gives so much..so I want to take this time to say THANK YOU!!
I am always amazed at the amount of care, concern, and support that every person here freely gives and I am blessed to know each and every one of you and so honored that you are all here.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

lacey50
03-31-2011, 11:55 AM
I'm pretty new here, but have already felt the love and support that everyone gives to each other. I'm so glad to have found you all. Thank you Mari and all the rest of you for your support.

mountaindreamer
04-02-2011, 07:00 AM
hi mari,

you are an incredible lady, and we are the fortunate ones. thank you for being you.

ha ha ha ha....pocket cheerleaders, i love it. we all travel around in each other's pockets, so, just pull one of us out whenever you need a little boost....

kim,l
04-02-2011, 07:58 PM
dear mari my friend you have been an importantpart of all of our lives always there for us you are the caring kind person and i am glad to call you my friend hugs always your aussie pal kim l

magistramarla
04-02-2011, 09:20 PM
Hey Mari,
I agree with everyone else. Thank you for being here for all of us!
Hugs,
Marla