PDA

View Full Version : Had a nice night

ritzbit
03-24-2011, 06:17 PM
I rented a movie and had a nice night by myself. =) I have wanted to see Easy A since it came out and so I got it after my appointment today at one of those Redbox things. It was really funny and it was nice to just enjoy myself for the first time all week. And I'm going to attempt to go out tomorrow with my boyfriend for the first time in a month. He wants to go see this movie really bad so we're going to go see it. It will be nice to be going somewhere other than the hospital. =) Things are getting a little better. I think I'll be feeling better after this weekend. I would like to hope so anyway.

magistramarla
03-24-2011, 09:07 PM
Good for you, sweetie!
Enjoy your date. We all deserve a little fun in our lives.
Keep getting better.
Hugs,
Marla

Toradoradi
03-24-2011, 09:35 PM
Yay for good days! Easy A is hilarious! Have fun on your date tomorrow!

lovehubby
03-24-2011, 10:12 PM
Hope that your day will be wonderful and that you will just continue to feel good !

bunny28
03-25-2011, 04:47 AM
Good for you! Good luck today as you head out on your date. I hope you have a wonderful time!

ritzbit
03-25-2011, 06:58 AM
Thanks =) I hope it goes well lol I've felt bad because he's wanted to see this movie the past three weekends but has instead come over and watched chick flicks with me lol I figure going to the movies won't be strenous and won't involve walking much so I can handle it. I'm so glad to be getting out of the house. And next weekend, if my dad can manage to get our tickets today, I'm determined to go to prom. I don't care if I sit at a table most of the time I don't want to miss it. Its one of the last big things that will be happening this year, and my senior year has already kind of sucked so I want to go really bad. I hope I can still get the tickets today!

SandyR
03-25-2011, 07:21 AM
Hip Hip Hooray!!!! I am so so happy to read that you had a good night. You really deserve one right now. Just remember - don't be superwoman and jump back into things. Take your time and let your body re-adjust to normal.

ritzbit
03-25-2011, 07:43 AM
I'll looking forward to getting back to normal. Getting back into the swing of things next week is going to be really weird. But getting out this weekend will be a nice start.

ritzbit
03-25-2011, 07:46 PM
I felt like an almost normal 18 year old today lol I went to look for a dress for prom, which I am going to be able to go to =) then watched Battle: LA with my boyfriend. It was a really nice night. I had to remind him we couldnt speed walk like usual a few times lol and take a few sit down breaks, but it was almost the same as usual =)

magistramarla
03-25-2011, 10:49 PM
Ritz,
I can't wait to see the picture of you wearing the dress that you pick!

ritzbit
03-26-2011, 06:25 PM
I need to go back out with my mom for a dress. I only have a week! lol I went to the scholarship day at Georgetown today and found out I got the Trustee Scholarship. I haven't gotten my letter in the mail yet though and don't know how much its worth! It can be anywhere between $5,000 and full tuition. Thats a big range lol I have been having someone check the mailbox everyday since Monday and I still haven't gotten mine.

lovehubby
03-26-2011, 06:52 PM
I hope that you get full tuition. Good things are worth waiting for be patient think positive (HUGS)

ritzbit
03-26-2011, 07:04 PM
Now that I know I could possibly get full tuition I am even more anxious lol I hope I don't have to wait to much longer, I just might go crazy. I have my mothers patience (which is none) lol I hope I at least get enough that I will be able to afford going there. I want to go there very badly.

steve.b
03-26-2011, 07:28 PM
glad you got the scholarship.
you deserve the good news.

tgal
03-26-2011, 07:33 PM
Congrats! I am so happy for you!

ritzbit
03-26-2011, 07:44 PM
Thanks guys =) Hopefully I'll find out in a few says! I hope its good news lol

Colleenc
03-27-2011, 09:42 AM
Congrats on the scholarship!!! and I'm so happy you have had a great weekend!!!