PDA

View Full Version : Dont forget the Supermoon

craftkeeper
03-19-2011, 02:18 PM
Hey guys. Dont forget the Supermoon tonight.. My group will be lighting up the firepot and roasting giant Marshmallows. Hopefully it will stay clear. Out temps got up to 75 today and 83 yesterday. Pretty wierd for this time of year in Tennessee i think. Anyway just wanted to reminded everybody..

Angel Oliver
03-19-2011, 05:25 PM
Well last night to be honest was the better night.The moon was so low n huge.I stood standing looking at it,was beautiful as i started to howl hahahahaha.Tonight it wasnt as low yet was an orangy colour,was lovely to see.Hope you enjoy watching it later and dont be surprised if you howl hahahaha.Enjoy the mallows yum yum.
Love
Amanda.xxxx

lovehubby
03-19-2011, 07:24 PM
Thanks for the reminder can't wait to see the moon

ritzbit
03-19-2011, 07:51 PM
I can see it from my front yard =) So pretty!

magistramarla
03-19-2011, 08:48 PM
Unfortunately it has been pouring rain here on the west coast since yesterday. I did see it on Thursday night when it was not quite full, but was still quite impressive.
Hugs,
Marla

rob
03-20-2011, 10:40 AM
It was so bright here last night, I could see just fine outside with no outdoor lights on and no flashlight. I'm far enough away from any sort of civilization and street lights that usually without any flashlight, it's pitch black. I always tell myself that If I'm out for an evening stroll and my light quits on me, to always walk AWAY from the sound of the waves crashing. It's over 200 feet straight down, and there's no railing-Weeee!

Rob

Bonita
03-20-2011, 02:12 PM
That moon was absolutely beautifull what and amazing God we have. Bonita

mountaindreamer
03-20-2011, 05:07 PM
absolutely beautiful....was really low and bright.

great night for sitting outside and enjoying some calmness.

magistramarla
03-20-2011, 08:41 PM
We just went for a sunset walk on the beach. The sun could be seen peeking through the clouds over the ocean to the west. All that we could see through the thick clods to the east was an occasional glimpse of a star. Grozit! I saw it Thursday, but I really wanted to see it at its fullest!
Marla

craftkeeper
03-21-2011, 04:34 AM
well flippity do.. had a solid overcast and could only see a fuzzy blur.. but i ate the Marshallows anyway.LOL

rob
03-21-2011, 05:45 AM
well flippity do.. had a solid overcast and could only see a fuzzy blur.. but i ate the Marshallows anyway.LOL

It was still reallly big and bright for us last night. Maybe you'll get lucky and have a clear evening tonight.