PDA

View Full Version : Sad news....

iseedeadmonkeys
03-19-2011, 01:00 PM
Hello everyone!

So last monday we had some really sad news, Joe (6) Shane (5) lost their father, Was a complete shock to everyone who knew him, Boys and norma obv taking this all very hard.

Jason had sleep apnia (sp?) and he was using a breathing machine at night but decided to sleep downstairs because it was noisy, his gf reckons that he fell asleep on sofa whilst watching tv, not wearing machine, his little girl (2) came down stairs in the morning tried to wake daddy and couldnt so she curled up by his feet waiting for him to wake up, Judy (Jason's gf) then came down stairs when she woke up and found him, sad!

We just got confirmation tonight that he died from respiratory failure.

I know lupus is tough to live with and deal with every day, for most of us there dont seem a way out, and i think that most of our probs are actually from the meds we take, having to deal with crap of after affects of taking them.

So make most of ure life as hard as it gets u may not wake up tmrw, i now every day thanx big man upstairs that im alive, life is so precious you dont realise until its gone, Jason was built like a brick **** house and so robust....well obv we know it dont matter.

Angel Oliver
03-19-2011, 05:29 PM
Jane,
I was saddened to hear the news.You know im sending you,Norma and the boys lots of love for the tough days ahead.Norma is blessed to have you by her side and the boys too.So sorry for you all.
Lots of love n thoughts
Amanda,xxxxx

lovehubby
03-19-2011, 07:22 PM
I am sorry for your lose

magistramarla
03-19-2011, 09:03 PM
Jane,
So sad to hear. I'm also glad that you are there for Norma and the boys. I'll bet that Judy and her little girl will need some extra love and support from your family, too.
Take care of them, and yourself, too.

I really hate Jeff's darned CPAP machine, but I guess I should stop complaining. I know what it is like when I wake up and don't hear the snoring, so I poke him to make sure he's ok.
Hugs and love to you all,
Marla

steve.b
03-20-2011, 03:57 AM
Sorry for your loss.
my father also uses the cpap.

feeling for you.

Nonna
03-20-2011, 04:03 AM
Love and hugs to you all. I always struggle with the loss of any ones loved ones. My prayer are with you and your family - Judy and her little one

Toni

mountaindreamer
03-20-2011, 03:16 PM
hi jane,

so sorry to hear about the boys' dad. please send my condolences to norma, and like the others, i am so glad that she and the boys have you to help them deal wit this loss.

hugs to all of you.

SandyR
03-21-2011, 08:41 AM
I'm so sorry to see this news Janey. Give Norma and the boys big hugs from me. You just never know when it's your time, but it seems so unfair when it is someone so young and healthy to go. (((hugs)))