PDA

View Full Version : lupus walk in atlanta

mountaindreamer
03-18-2011, 01:42 PM
hi everyone,

the annual lupus walk will be held at piedmont park in atlanta on april 30. Nonna and I are going to look for a group to join, and try to walk it this year....wish us luck, and let me know if you want the website to make a contribution...

According to the records, about 4,000 walkers participate each year...that is huge.

ritzbit
03-18-2011, 02:19 PM
Im going to the one by me this year with my family =) Im so excited because I missed out last year. I already got some money from my family for it =) I hope you guys make it to the one by you!

mountaindreamer
03-20-2011, 05:26 PM
thanks ritz,

this will be my first year to be active in the walk. i am going to try to get my kids and grandkids to walk with me too...should be fun.

how many of your family members are walking with you?

ritzbit
03-20-2011, 05:31 PM
I think I have somewhere between 7-10 that said that they would come with me and my grandparents who cant come are giving me money. Im hoping that everyone who said they were interested will actually come. I have a few friends who said they would come too =) but its still a month away and plans could always change but I still hope I have some people to come with me. My boyfriend is taking me for sure so at least I'll have him.