PDA

View Full Version : Red face

lovehubby
03-17-2011, 08:07 PM
I want to know if anyone gets red in the face and the feeling of heat like you are standing next to a fire on your face for just no reason. It is not like a hot flash it is just my face. And the other thing is I have these red little bumps under my arms and they are like pimples and sometimes they are really sore and I haven't used any new products to cause this I even tryed not using deodorent and that doesn't work either. Now that it is getting hot here I have this bumps coming up under my breast and on my upper sides close to the underarms but a little lower. I don't know what this is could it be the Lupus.Any idea what this is?

magistramarla
03-17-2011, 08:20 PM
Michele,
Yes, my face gets flushed at the least little thing, so I know what you mean. I used to get lots of little red bumps on my skin, some of which would get big and flaky, but the Plaquenil and MTX seems to keep that under control. Those sores would get worse if the weather was hot, too.
Hugs,
Marla

lovehubby
03-17-2011, 08:43 PM
I am glad to hear I am not alone If I ask my Rhuemy he will say just heat rash LOL

magistramarla
03-17-2011, 08:47 PM
Yes, heat rash was what I was always told, too. I'm not buying it. I think that they are just too lazy to investigate what it really is.
Hugs,
Marla

lovehubby
03-17-2011, 10:32 PM
I think you are very right Marla LOL

SandyR
03-18-2011, 06:41 AM
yes, I get that too. Very frequently others comment on it. I've been told it's the heat, it's my sugar, it's psoriasis, it's rosacea, it's adult acne. I don't believe any of that. It happens without pattern and doesn't respond to those meds.

tgal
03-18-2011, 08:24 AM
Add me to that list! Mine usually comes from when I get hot OR when I am over exerting myself (that means walking LOL)

lovehubby
03-18-2011, 10:30 AM
so glad because i was starting to feel weird like maybe it was all in my head.

SandyR
03-18-2011, 11:16 AM
don't you know? we're all weird together and can telepathically share eachother's thoughts and even physical symtoms. ROTFL.

GoodDog
03-18-2011, 02:15 PM
Me too. I've wondered if it's the malar rash but it comes and goes too easily. It's in the shape of a butterfly and only goes about halfway out on my cheeks and not on my nose and not in the deep folds. It always happens on even mild exertion but it also happens just out of the blue.

steve.b
03-19-2011, 12:36 AM
trust me to be different.

when i over exert myself, i do not go red but grey.

doctor only laughs when i discuss it.
he cares.... but laughs

serand4
03-19-2011, 01:02 PM
Throw me in too! I hate blow drying my hair because I end up with a full on malar rash that flows down my chest. That was one reason I used the Benedryl because it seemed to calm the rash. And I get so embarrassed at the grocery store because the exertion always sends me into the rash and heavy sweating. I'm certainly glad I'm not trying to impress anyone! It would be a huge waste of time!

Bonita
03-19-2011, 03:20 PM
you can add me to the list also especially when i walk Bonita

lovehubby
03-19-2011, 07:26 PM
Well to think I was alone LOL I too get it when ever I do anything and the shower wow I come out looking like a beet!!!!

GeoKasher
07-14-2011, 05:56 PM
I also have this.

bunny28
07-15-2011, 01:33 PM
Me too. I've wondered if it's the malar rash but it comes and goes too easily. It's in the shape of a butterfly and only goes about halfway out on my cheeks and not on my nose and not in the deep folds. It always happens on even mild exertion but it also happens just out of the blue.

This is me too. My husband uses it as a sign to tell me I need to slow down...Sometimes before I have noticed it!

bunny28
07-15-2011, 01:35 PM
Well to think I was alone LOL I too get it when ever I do anything and the shower wow I come out looking like a beet!!!!

Me too! So many things can cause it in my world!