PDA

View Full Version : Friday is a very busy day

Nonna
03-17-2011, 03:15 AM
Tommorrow is going to be a busy day. Working and scheduling things ia hard to do.
I've got to do the following tommorrow
renew my drivers license
renew the plates for my car
get my eyes checked blurry unfocused vision
have lunch with Phyllis. Whoop whoop
see the rheumy .......... Yuck blood work - my veins have gone into hiding after 30 years of constant blood work ....... Ask if she wants me to stay on the MTX or not due to my bronchitis cough.. Ask what I can take for it......

Home to rest

I love days off from work

tgal
03-17-2011, 06:30 AM
Do you think you could have fit anything else in a day? LOL heck that is a lot even when I was feeling well!
Hugs to Phyllis

mountaindreamer
03-17-2011, 06:37 AM
You are the scheduling queen, nonna...

i am so excited about lunch, and am flexible in my time and place, so don't stress....anything and anywhere works for me....

i can't wait to see you again.

Mari, why don't you fly over to georgia, and meet us for lunch....

tgal
03-17-2011, 06:39 AM
Well I am childless... LOL Seriously I do envy ya'll! Enjoy the lunch and know that many of us wish we were there!

mountaindreamer
03-17-2011, 06:40 AM
spread your wings, and zip over here...

lovehubby
03-17-2011, 07:31 AM
We are going to be beat after that day.LOL Take a rest when the day is done you will need it.

SandyR
03-17-2011, 11:13 AM
Lunch with Phyllis sounds like the best part!

mountaindreamer
03-17-2011, 08:07 PM
our lunches are definitely special treats for both of us. we sit and talk and the neat thing is, is that we each understand....

magistramarla
03-17-2011, 08:27 PM
If you can get through the driver's license office in less than three hours, you will be very lucky!
Enjoy the lunch!
Hugs,
Marla

Nonna
03-18-2011, 01:49 PM
Well, the eye doctor went smooth, only an hour and i'm $600plus poorer. Dang special lenses! plus frames. then on to the tag office (that's what they call license plates here in Georgia) 5 minutes, I walked right in, paid and was done. WOW! On to the license bureau, that was an hour. And the clerks computer kept locking up - it didn't like me.

After that it was lunch time and Phyllis and I had a most enjoyable time. Thanks so much for my Birthday lunch Phyllis. And you were right, by the time I got over to my car I was ready to sleep. I went straight over to the rheumy's and they had me sign in early and took me early. I slept a little while I waited and was home by 3:30.

Most enjoyable even if I did get tired.

toni

SandyR
03-18-2011, 02:01 PM
Happy Birthday!! When was it? I noticed this site isn't posting birthdays anymore last week or so.

Nonna
03-18-2011, 03:00 PM
Tomorrow I will be 63. No softball, I'm playing 3rd parent to the 2 that are staying home. Mom and Dad get to go watch.

magistramarla
03-18-2011, 08:50 PM
Happy Birthday, Toni!