PDA

View Full Version : hi

McAngel
03-16-2011, 07:49 PM
not real sure what i am doing :) just thought i would say hello then kinda look around

tgal
03-16-2011, 08:06 PM
Hi McAngel! Welcome to WHL! We are really glad that you decided to sign up and join our WHL family! There is so much good information here and even better people. Feel free to look around at the old posts or feel free to start your own.

You are now a part of the WHL family and I look forward to getting to know you!

McAngel
03-16-2011, 08:14 PM
Thank you Even though i am surrounded by caring and Loving people in my life , i still feel alone because it is so hrd for people to understand unless they r going through it :( This is a wonderful site that we have here... I have looked around before but never signed up till tonight :0

tgal
03-16-2011, 08:32 PM
understand that completely! It is hard for well people to understand because often times we don't look ill and they can't feel what we feel. That is exactly what this site was created for. We really are glad to have you and please make yourself at home!

rob
03-16-2011, 09:35 PM
Thank you Even though i am surrounded by caring and Loving people in my life , i still feel alone because it is so hrd for people to understand unless they r going through it :( This is a wonderful site that we have here... I have looked around before but never signed up till tonight :0

Hi McAngel,

I think that the only people who can really understand what it's like to live with Lupus, are other people with Lupus. There are a bunch of us here. Welcome to WHL, and please, make yourself at home.

Rob

PainGoAway
03-17-2011, 06:59 AM
Welcome!!!!

lovehubby
03-17-2011, 07:08 AM
Hi so glad you came to this wonderful site. We all know just what life is like with Lupus. Come here when ever you need to be lifted up or you need to vent. It is also a underful site full of infomation so just ask away.

Peridot20_Gem
03-18-2011, 10:09 AM
not real sure what i am doing :) just thought i would say hello then kinda look aroundHi McAngel,
Welcome to the WHL and it's lovely to have you with us.

Wheather it's for yourself or a family member, there's so many threads refering to Lupus to help and understand it more.

It will be nice getting to know you plus how your feeling.

Terri xxx

lovehubby
03-18-2011, 10:24 AM
I hope that you are feeling the care and Love the people on WHL have for each other. They are so caring here they make life a little easier for me
Take care Michele

Peridot20_Gem
03-21-2011, 08:40 AM
Hi McAngel,

I hope your keeping as best you can since you've joined and i hope your learning alot from the threads. xxx

craftkeeper
03-22-2011, 01:40 PM
Hello McAngel and welcome..